Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lucky 18 Year Old !

Brutank

Well Hello Fello Toyrolas !

Basic background on myself, I'm an 18 year old male, Live in Sheffield , South Yorkshire. Work In the ICT Industry , but have worked in a TVR/Lamborghini firm and in the steel works.

My Grandfather today Gave me his 2004 plate Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVTi. I do currently have a Kawasaki Ninja zx6-R 636cc, But due to the !Removed! rain up north here , having a super-sports bike is not much fun!

I don't currently have my car license but will be gaining it in the next few up-coming months! Due to old jobs and good friends with other Jap cars, I've driven in total 6 cars , So I can drive, I'm not just some kid that doesn't know what they are talking about.

The car Itself was bought new by my great Uncle in 2004, Sadly he died some months later , and the car was Given to my grandfather as My great uncles wife didn't drive. My Grandfather has kept it till now and now that he is at the ripe age of 67, He has a bus pass that allows him to get on every bus for free, so never uses the car apart from maybe once a week or fortnight.

The car currently has 20,000 Miles ( which Is not a lot in my opinion). Has nearly every Extra under the sun ( Full leather interrior etc...), and a FULL service History from the main dealership, with it being serviced there every year , so its in very good nick ... still has that NEW car smell :D !

I plan to maybe put a T-spirit sporty body kit ( not into these chavy modifications), Maybe a nicer back box , but not too over the top, nothing over 2.5" , Maybe tint the back windows slightly, of course maybe get some nice 17" alloys and when I have saved up some more some good suspension and maybe lower it by 15mm.... don't want it to look silly ! I also don't want to touch the engine as I think its an excellent built engine by Toyota and 110BHP for a first car is probably a very generous amount as it is !

Currently Cruise in a lot of friends cars as a passenger and love just meeting new people and such things :) !

Hope to be welcome to this forum and learn alot from reading all your posts and seeing your awesome pictures !

Thanks - Alejandro

HI Alejandro and welcome to the club. Sounds like you have got yourself a tasty motor,good luck with it,and getting your licence.

Welcome in to the TOC Alejadro, good car, best of luck passing your test :)

Thanks guys ! :)

Hope to learn lots here ! , Tests should be past by August :)

Any one know if Toyota dealership sell new engines ?

Was thinking of Maybe sticking the 1.8 in as its quite abit nippier after I get more experience in the car, And around the region of how many £££ will it ? ( expecting it to be around £3000 ? )

Good luck with the insurance on that! :lol:

Welcome to the club though

haha its £4500 as it is on insurance ;)

Finish my Apprenticeship in about 30 weeks though , which means FULL wage ;)

Welcome most to TOC, Glad to have you here, Welcome aboard!

Hm sounds good dude all the best dude i have the same situation when i was 18 it is 12 years back!

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Spam advertising removed

Thanks guys ! :)

Was Looking at TRD parts , And they seem to not like my car, They don't make any parts for it ! :(

I'm an 18 year old...

Work In the ICT Industry , but have worked in a TVR/Lamborghini firm and in the steel works.

Finish my Apprenticeship in about 30 weeks

Jesus what age did you start working???

Worked in steel works from when I jsut turned 16 for 8 months , worked for Tvr/lambo for 3 months ... and this apprenticeship is 9 months long , got the job some weeks ago mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links