Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urban Cruiser Or Kia Soul...?

jedi134

I mentioned on another post test driving a Kia Venga. We got back in to the UC and it was obvious that it was streets ahead in quitness and smoothness. I could still do with a little more oomph, comfier seats and some incuded extras though. Also my left knee will be destroyed in any serious collision but I won't remember how because I'll be hit in the back of the head by anything in the boot :-). On the plus side the fuel mpg is sitting around 53 which is much better than the colder weather figure. I'll love it more when I fit the cruise control and a centre arm rest for those longer runs.

I mentioned on another post test driving a Kia Venga. We got back in to the UC and it was obvious that it was streets ahead in quitness and smoothness. I could still do with a little more oomph, comfier seats and some incuded extras though. Also my left knee will be destroyed in any serious collision but I won't remember how because I'll be hit in the back of the head by anything in the boot :-). On the plus side the fuel mpg is sitting around 53 which is much better than the colder weather figure. I'll love it more when I fit the cruise control and a centre arm rest for those longer runs.

Just fitted one such armrest, and IMHO you can only use it on long /motorway journeys as it does interfere with handbrake and to a lesser

extent gearstick operation.Normal urban driving definitely requires it to be folded up.

Speaking of left legs, has anyone else noticed the bad carpet wear at the rest position of your clutch foot? After only 4 months mine looks

terrible, or is it just my style of driving causing it?

Dave absolutly spot on with armrest- money not well spent!!!!! No wear on carpets though, you must be heavy footed!!!!!

Regards Clare