Do Not Sell My Personal Information

120W Power Socket Witch Fuse

robpam

Hi I am new to forum and to owning a 2005 Rav 4 D2D we have misplaced the owners manual (not with car when we picked it up ) so I do not know the fuse for the 120watt power socket in the drivers consol between the seats??? .This forum has been very useful I found the cabin air filter with your help thanks again Robert

Hi me again I wanted to know the number and location of the fuse in the car.Robert

Lol! :D I blew both of mine once, for the life of me I could not work out which one it was from the numbered fuse cover.....I just pulled them all out until I found the blown ones :D

If its any help I think they were 10Amp red ones.....

The fuse should be under the dash. It will be labeled PWR or Power Outlet.

• 2 months later...

I discovered that my front power socket was dead and then having found I had wiring for the rear one (socket in process of fitting except that the socket I bought has two identical spade terminals and the Toyota wiring doesn't..) I tested that rear pair and it was also dead.

I went to the under bonnet fuse box - no joy at locating the right fuse there, so I pulled out the little coin holder box on the right of the driver's knee and there are 3 rows of fuses there too. It is fuse #3 along from the left, top row, 15A. You'll need the fuse puller from the box under the bonnet to extract it and there's a a spare or 4 in that under-bonnet box. Or should be.

There is a complete legend of what each fuse is for on a label on the rear of that coin-box (look for 'POWER OUTLET') and even a word saying 'UPPER' so you know exactly which fuse is where and for what. Also the top row is longer than the other three so you can work out where you are from that.

HTH

Musky