Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Joined! Corolla T-Sport Part Seeker.

Charlie Corolla

Hi to everyone. I'm new here and looking to learn more about my Corolla T-Sport.

I've just purchased a Corolla T-Sport on a 53 plate. It's in good shape as it's only done 33000 miles. I can't drive it yet as I'm suffering my first relapse of MS and it would be stupid to drive until I'm feeling considerably better.

So in the meantime, I need a part for it. I'm looking for the hinges and catches for the front and back of the top centre armrest / storage box. If I can't find those bits on their own I'll have to find a complete centre armrest with good unrepaired hinges. The upholstery is black fabric.

So, if anyone can help, please get in touch.

Charlie

Welcome to TOC mate :-)

Thanks for the Welcomes!

Paulhino, thats a nice E11 and I bet it's fun!. I had an E11 1.3GS as a runabout for the last 18 months. Just sold it on eBay for £650. Being collected Tuesday. It was just perfect for a while but I'm really looking forward to driving the T-Sport.

Paulhino, thats a nice E11 and I bet it's fun!. I had an E11 1.3GS as a runabout for the last 18 months. Just sold it on eBay for £650. Being collected Tuesday. It was just perfect for a while but I'm really looking forward to driving the T-Sport.

Thanks Charles, it's a very fun little car :)

I bought mine as a stop gap over a year ago, as I had planned on getting a Skyline or a Supra, but I love the E11 so much I'm hanging onto it :)

Enjoy your T-sport, there very nice cars.