Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh I'm A Fool

hachi-roku

This has been a really hard time for me recently, but I have decided to sell my 86.... I really need the money as I was a complete plonker and spent lots on Credit Cards.

Sadly all this money went on fixing the thing :).

I really don't want to loose that 4AG noise... I do like it, and I want RWD, so I'm going for a Mk1 MR2, just need to sell my hachi first.

Anyone want it? ... ;)

How much?

Details?

Are you sure though? You'll regret it further down the line when you can't find another....

I've had several offers of about £2500, it's a fairly stock 86 with anything that was broken recently replaced.

It has a few rusty spots, but nothing structual.

I do regret it already, however when I clear all this I am hoping to get an import, possibly a trueno or a S13 Silvia :)

It's not all bad, I'm getting an MR2 and I like those, plus it's got a 4AG... god bless those engines :D

(I'm based in Norwich)

Im sorry to hear that mate, i know you love your car. Good luck with selling it though, if know one here takes it, sell it in retro classics... there was about 4 listings for one, under the wanted section....

Oh £2500, if you get those kind of ofers take em straight away my friend.

Hey what happened my friend, blow all your money on fast cars!!!!! (specsavers ad). If you wanna sell it post a picture or a link to pictures on www.findit.co.uk all the ae86 heads hang out there

Hi mate,

can you please e-mail me some details/pics of it....

Cheers

Rash

I've got no pictures at the moment of it... not recent ones, it's not a lot to look at, just looks like an 20yr old Corolla ;)

I knew these things were popular, but I seem to be getting a lot of ppl already asking to buy it, rather shocking.

I blew all my money on a car that should be going sideways, it's annoying that now I have to sell it and finally it works better than it ever did... whoever gets mine will get no probs with it.

:(

Well she's been sold now, I'll put a pic up of the replacement when I get it :)

It's a beaut :D

Nice one.

Out of general AE86 obsession/interest, how much did ya get in the end?

Also, I take it you won't be wanting a set of Supras now? No luck as yet with them anyway tho...

So is it an AW next then?

I got £2000 in the end as the bloke I am selling to I know and I will still get to see it :)

Yeah th AW11 is his, so it is a part ex towards mine, and it's in great condition and lots of shiny bits on it :)

They are coming to pick up the car sometime during the week with the money and new MR2 so should be fun :)

That's pretty good. AW's are quality as well...true neutral balanced sports car handling, though you can't be quite as hooliganistic with the MR layout, but they still go sideways very nicely....

At least you've still got a 4AGE. Best engine ever when buying/running costs are an issue.

Good luck with the new AW.