Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Number 3 ?

CharlieFarlie

Went into local Toyota West Cumbria dealer to order stone chip paint and had a chat with service manager about the engine issues and the 7 yr warranty) and he said they had only done 1 engine under warranty! I think they had done D-cat for another customer too. He also said the Carlisle dealer had only done 2 engine rebuilds/changes.

There is a lot of D-4D RAVs around here too.....maybe they are all doing low miles?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CharlieFarlie

• jedi134

• anchorman

• Grenadekidffere

My VW service manager told me he's never heard of the plastic window regulator clips breaking ever...... :lol:

Ask your VW/Audi man about the ECU on DSG gearboxes failing at £3200 to replace (happened on a work mates TT). I'd rather have the manual reckon I can shift quicker than any double clutch.

I would ask them, but they would just denie it, tell me their bomb proof, and try and sell me one :lol:

Not to bad a price seeing Toyota want close to 2k to fix and old 4.2's DMF, gearbox not included :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links