Do Not Sell My Personal Information

06 On Dog Guard

daiashthomas

can anyone recommend a decent dog guard for the rav, as the toyota cargo net one is a bit of a cop-out. We are getting a Newfoundland. if you could post any pics that would be great, or post any links to ones you may have. thanks

can anyone recommend a decent dog guard for the rav, as the toyota cargo net one is a bit of a cop-out. We are getting a Newfoundland. if you could post any pics that would be great, or post any links to ones you may have. thanks

I have one for sale actually. not got a pic as away from home this weekend. where are you located? not got the profile info on this screen i am using :)

cheers

David

I have one for sale actually. not got a pic as away from home this weekend. where are you located? not got the profile info on this screen i am using :)

cheers

David

Was just about to inform OP that you had one "in stock" Hoovie....then I read the type of dog (which I would LOVE to own myself....) Perhaps the towing kit and horse box option more relevant......?

K9 Kev.

I read somewhere that the dog/cargo net from a 4.2 fits a 4.3 is that right?

Near Swansea hoovie

Hi. This would mean postage/courier so maybe a tenner or so for that (be whatever the actual cost is)

I had a look on eBay to see if there is the same one so you could see a photo but could not see one.

I'll post a pic tonight when I get home but the guard is specically for the RAV4 2006 on, is a very solid one (which I guess with the dog you are getting you need !!) and I am 99% sure it is full depth, not just top half.

Blimey a Newfoundland ?? You need scaffolding to stop one of those.. The Toyota guard wouldnt stop a jack russel !

Yeah 12 stone+ dog may need more than a rav boot LOL, maybe upgrade to landcruiser.

I don't have the instructions on how this actually fits in the RAV4, but I *believe* it goes behind the Rear seats.

Is there actually room for a 12 stone dog in the boot space of a RAV4 without the seats folded down?

If there IS, then I would think that this Dog Guard WOULD be the type you need as it is really hefty and if anything was to give regarding dog making its way from boot space to the passenger area, I do not think it will be the guard unless the dog had an angle grinder handy

Here are a couple of pics of it ....

Dogguard1.jpg

A close up to show the strength of the construction.....

Dogguard2.jpg

As mentioned, it is heavy and would not be cheap to send. There is also one of the fittings missing from the corner (it is just a couple of bits of mild steel and a bolt type affair, and the other is present so can be used as a template.

Let me know either by PM or post here if you are interested. Just looking for £45 plus whatever the postage actually costs. Half the £45 will go to schm's swimming sponsorship :thumbsup:

As declared, 50% to schm swimathon :thumbsup:

I missed that. (Possibly because I've no use for a Dog Guard, so I don't know why I'm reading it now? :D).

Many Thanks Anyway. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As an additional point to all this...how noisy are the Dog guards once fitted?

Do they rattle much?

I don't have the instructions on how this actually fits in the RAV4, but I *believe* it goes behind the Rear seats.

Is there actually room for a 12 stone dog in the boot space of a RAV4 without the seats folded down?

If there IS, then I would think that this Dog Guard WOULD be the type you need as it is really hefty and if anything was to give regarding dog making its way from boot space to the passenger area, I do not think it will be the guard unless the dog had an angle grinder handy

Dogguard1.jpg

Dogguard2.jpg

As mentioned, it is heavy and would not be cheap to send. There is also one of the fittings missing from the corner (it is just a couple of bits of mild steel and a bolt type affair, and the other is present so can be used as a template.

Let me know either by PM or post here if you are interested. Just looking for £45 plus whatever the postage actually costs. Half the £45 will go to schm's swimming sponsorship :thumbsup:

as it happens we have decided the seats will have to go down lol

thanks any way so now we have to look at other ways of securing the bear.

Dog guard spoken for. As declared, 50% to schm swimathon :thumbs up:

Typical Englescot.....50%....?.....why not half of the amount........?

Good Wan min :thumbsup:

Dog guard spoken for. As declared, 50% to schm swimathon :thumbs up:

Typical Englescot.....50%....?.....why not half of the amount........?

Good Wan min :thumbsup:

Dogguard1.jpg

Dogguard2.jpg

as it happens we have decided the seats will have to go down lol

thanks any way so now we have to look at other ways of securing the bear.

Roofrack, my Gaelic Brother....only kind way......bath, shampoo, rinse prior of course....2 hour drive....dry as a bone. In fairness, how can ye justify A DUG twice the weight of Hoovie....? (69% of my mass....)

Anna Rexia (Spain).......what a load of sad baskets with calculators out.......