On a 2007 d4d zinc, does the heat

selector light up i.e the one to

select face, feet etc etc - middle

knob?

The other two do

One in the middle http://

www.carpages....or_13_04_06.jpg

Cheers

Hi there. Yes the heat selector lights up in the 2007 Zinc, does so in my 2008 TR. Is it lighting up in yours?

Hi thanks.

The air con light does in the middle, but when driving at night none of the symbols light up.

cheers

Just had a close look at mine. They all should light up when your lights are switched on - temp, selector and recirculate/fan speed. Might be worth investigating although I dread to think how much a garage would charge what with having to take the centre console apart. I wonder if there's a fuse for them, gonna check my manual

Thanks Adam, i thought it would be odd those wouldnt light up.

I dont think i would get a garage to do it though lol, i have replaced a light for a starter button in a honda s2000 and that was difficult :(

thanks

Hopefully it's just a fuse although there's quite a few that do 'gauge and meters' which I'm guessing is the digital dash. Illuminations could be right. Or Instrument panel light control. Best to check those before you dismantle anything. Oh I could imagine it being difficult to replace the light under the Start button, like