Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This Oil Suitable

jps71

Stop it Kingo I'm going on about oil again. :D

You are allowed to in this thread jedi, it's when you start talking about oil in the general news thread peeps get p****d off :lol:

Dealers putting the wrong oil in? Whatever next? Jedi's in ban the 5w 30 campaign :D: :D: :D:

Is this what the Toyota dealers use when they do a service/oil change??

It depends on what they stock in bulk. We use the Toyota Genuine motor oils in bulk, many will have a deal with Mobil or whoever

Interestingly, those 4 x 5 Litre packs on the bay of flea's are being sold at less than cost price, it does make me wonder why people bother :rolleyes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

They do look very cheap!

What is the phrase? "if a deal looks to good to be true ....."

Bought some exactly same stuff Johnster for wife's petrol Rav from Pentagon Toyota and they were not much more than this quoted price, with no necessity to buy 20 litres....ah bought 10 from them, then thought about the cheap holidays you always go on, and decided would get the filters from you.....CAN'T HAVE YOU GOING BUST MATE MIN.....

Jenny Russkev.

Cheap holidays? Noooo, only the best for me Kevalino :lol:

My friend bought a new iPhone the other day, she bought a plastic bumper cover for it, O2 charged her £13, for what is a piece of clear plastic. I hunted around and in most places they were £13 to £30 :eek: anyways!..............I went on to Amazon, bought one, withe a free screen cover and microfibre cloth........price? £1.63 delivered :D: It came from a company in Liverpool, who would have to pay Amazon 15% commission, and make a profit, all on £1.63, I dont know how they do it!

kingo :thumbsup:

I bought a CV boot for a Toyota Rav4

came with 2 cir-clips, the boot of course and a pack of grease

all for £3 delivered and it came next day.

Amazing!!!! when you think the seller gets hit with eBay fees and paypal fees, and the postaged was £1.43 its hardly worth it?

and its got a 2 year warranty, which I wont used as its cheaper just to buy a new one

on a budget jedi

Maybe because its pants?

That does not explain why somebody would sell it below cost!

They do a couple of oils, I can't see the oil in that fleabay link, my works PC blocks it, but took a look on my phone and I think it is

08880-80845, Spec is API SL ACEA A1/B1

They also do another premium 5w 30 which is

08880-82710 Spec is API CF; ACEA A5/B5 C2

You get what you pay for, many will not need the higher spec and it is perfectly acceptable to them, without having to pay daft money for it

Kingo :thumbsup:

Spec for what I bought;

Performance Levels

API SM (SL)/CF 

ACEA C3 - 08

BMW Longlife-04 

Opel GM-LL-B-025

MB 229.31 (Approved)

VW 502.00 / 505.00

For £15 per 5litre bottle? Cheaper than Halfrauds own! Only disadvantage is I did have to buy four, but that's only £65 with postage and I'll do the Rav twice and my other car once for that.

Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links