Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking ?

Pat2u

Thinking of selling or part exchanging my T180 tourer, i don't feel comfortable with it now due to the threads on HG problems and plus i do not do many miles now to warrent a diesel, my toyota dealership has been good in the past and i feel i no reason to part from them, i will be viewing a verso soon and my mind will be made u after the viewing.

is it worth to trade in it on petrol one?

I have done a deal on a verso t4 petrol 1.6 this morning full tank fuel mats and mud flaps, i am happy and will miss the T180 for its power, but needs be i rarelyv drive these days so wife will use it as a glorified shopping basket and i will get use of it for the odd days out.

The T180 was a 57 plate and px was given on mine was around £8000 i bartered for fuel mats and flaps.

Thats a very good part ex price on the T-180 mate. Hope all goes well with the new motor :)

Thats a very good part ex price on the T-180 mate. Hope all goes well with the new motor :)

Will miss the T180 mistermena, i loved that motor but just too much for my head to go with "head gasket" my car was in mint condition every scratch repainted ect, i was walking away today if the deal went pearshaped salesman was in and out of back office coming back with different quotes none satisfied me then manager came and i guess he knew i would walk spoke to him and my deal was struck, i have been a loyal customer with them for over 10 years.

1.6?!! Do they drive ok?

T4 are you sure, more likely a T2?

1.6?!! Do they drive ok?

deffo a T4, why you think T2 ?

Well...as far as i know you can only get Verso's with a 1.6 as a T2 or a TR. The T4 is an Avensis/RAV4/Prius grade.

1.6?!! Do they drive ok?

Well...as far as i know you can only get Verso's with a 1.6 as a T2 or a TR. The T4 is an Avensis/RAV4/Prius grade.

Sorry mate i stand corrected the R on the carbon copy looks like a 4, when in fact its an R my mistake "booboo" had to look in the brochure to check my invoice over a few times, my fault entirely.

I have done a deal on a verso TR petrol 1.6 this morning i rarelyv drive these days so wife will use it as a glorified shopping basket and i will get use of it for the odd days out.

Just the job and a nice 5yr warranty ;)

1.6?!! Do they drive ok?

Sorry mate i stand corrected the R on the carbon copy looks like a 4, when in fact its an R my mistake "booboo" had to look in the brochure to check my invoice over a few times, my fault entirely.

No problem :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links