Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saved £150 On My Insurance

dannim

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it.

I was with Admiral for a couple of years but switched to the Owners Club Insurance operated by Adrian Flux (not one for the whole online comparison stuff - waste of time as far as I am concerned, never got the price that was quoted anyways after talking to the various companies). I was impressed with the service and I saved more than £150. I then also decided to try it for household insurance and, bingo!, made not only great savings but also got better policy cover! Have recommended to all my "driving" friends to join the club and try it out, can't hurt to test it.

Thankyou for choosing us we are glad to have been able to assist !

All the best

Dan

• 9 years later...

I moved to NFU insurance - superb.

Important though to tell them every change or alteration you make to you car - even a sticker on the windscreen and this applies to all insurers.

Every insurer will do all they can to not pay out by using any excuse possible.  Remember the poor girl a year or so ago put some stickers on her car doors and the insurers refused to pay out when she had an accident because she hadn't told them.  ANY EXCUSE! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links