Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted Vintage Toyota's From 1965 To 1988

adam12345

Wanted Vintage Toyota's From 1965 To 1988,

Any Model Required, Condition And Mileage Not Important, Will Collect Anywhere in The Uk,

Please Email/Message WIth The Cars Details And A Contact Number,

Thanks, Adam.

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that your RA-28 in your avatar?

Is that your RA-28 in your avatar?

Nope its not my RA28 thats A pic i found on the net, i have spoken to the owner and he owned it back in 1990, which he sold in mid 90's and it was still on the road a few years ago but he's not sure what happened to it as he lost contact, this is my Celica :)

403918_117614431691241_755401225_n.jpg

She's a beauty! :thumbsup:

You're not too far from me, I wonder if I'll ever see her on the road!

Very Nice!!

I've always wanted one!

I had one! Oh, sorry - two! :D

By the way Adam - I really love that you still have the original steels wheels, stainles trims and those ultra rare centre caps - that set-up was hard to find even 20 years ago. So many of these RA28's have had alloy wheels fitted and they totally spoil the look of the cars. Well done! :thumbsup:

I had one! Oh, sorry - two! :D

By the way Adam - I really love that you still have the original steels wheels, stainles trims and those ultra rare centre caps - that set-up was hard to find even 20 years ago. So many of these RA28's have had alloy wheels fitted and they totally spoil the look of the cars. Well done! :thumbsup:

Hi Johnny, i haven't driven it for about a year, its just parked up maybe next summer it will be out :D and i bought a Rear Window Louvre, also few different sets of wheels such as Slotmags, Allycats, Celica Supra MA61 Wheels and some Minilites for this car(went abit wheel crazy Lol) then realised i might aswell keep it standard and normal as it looks great (also have a front GT Grille and rear GT Badge, don't think it will ever go on....) Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Andy, I'm a new member (Tobagotel), my father- in - law has recently passed away and has a Toyota Carina II Hatch Back 1.6L (1984-85) since he's had from new with a genuine mileage of 014000 miles on the clock. It has been well maintained and serviced all it's life. It has been taxed and MOT'd up until November of last year. Since his passing it's been standing in the drive being started up by myself. I am shortly leaving the UK and am looking to sell it. I noticed your ad. on the forum and wondered if you would be interested in buying it. You can contact me via email: terryh21@hotmail.com or mobile: 07960080089.

Reagards

Terry.

Hi Shelti

No Sorry i do not have any, but i will let you know if i do come across an Engine

Regards Adam

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi ,is a toyota mr2 t bar mk1 1 with full kit any good to you ? see pics ,and make me a offer ,if iterested,tested june 2013

post-130204-0-18938300-1363530407_thumb.

post-130204-0-39612400-1363530458_thumb.

post-130204-0-33049800-1363530506_thumb.

post-130204-0-59452400-1363530535_thumb.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Moved to the Wanted section.