Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parrot Mki Series Fitting?

yashar

After researching I think the only ipod/aux kit you can fit to 2007-8 model auris is Parrot so I wonder if anybody fitted the parrot MKI9000, mki9100 or mki92000 on auris before??? and how is the quality and practicality of it or if there is any cheaper alternative for aux input?

I have attached a picture of stereo

I have fitted a parrot ck3100 LCD. You will need to buy a ISO converter to connect the parrot system to the car sound system.

I routed the mic to the right side along the door rubber collar and i have the display located on the middle right heat vent.

Sounds great and the person on the other end of the phone has no issues hearing me either.

If you look a few posts down, someone wants to remove their bluetooth handsfree!!

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134896

I think most people have a mobile phone, and I regularly observe people using them whilst driving.

There are adaptor cables to link Parrot and other brands of bluetooth kits to the stereo and car wiring. Most cars now use ISO connectors and harness adaptors which convert Toyota to ISO is available.

I use the Novero bluetooth kit in my Mk1 Avensis/Factory Sony head unit. It supports 2 mobiles and is paired with 3. I paid less than £60 plus £15 for the harness adaptor cables.

Check this recent thread in the Avensis forum on a similar theme - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134838

Good luck.

Konrad

Thanks for reply, The Auris 2007 model stereo is not compatible with most of bluetooth kits, but halford said Parrot will work with your car so I just wanted to be sure if anybody did it, before spending £100,

Thanks for reply, The Auris 2007 model stereo is not compatible with most of Bluetooth kits, but halford said Parrot will work with your car so I just wanted to be sure if anybody did it, before spending £100,

yes a parrot kit will work with your set up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links