Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Corolla E12 1.6Vvti Colour Collection (2004)

Ant182

Did your Yaris have a manicat then Steve?

31 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

!Removed! #### I'm definitely sold now pal. Bet price wise they're worth more than my car! 

I bought it off a lad in Germany for £120 including postage lol, I'm not sure how much he had it made up for but I think it would be a lot more than that.

18 hours ago, Ant182 said:

I bought it off a lad in Germany for £120 including postage lol, I'm not sure how much he had it made up for but I think it would be a lot more than that.

Bargain Steve. With P&P as well, you stole that off him ha 

18 hours ago, mickburkesnr said:

Did your Yaris have a manicat then Steve?

Now then Mick, it had a massive minicat "mini is not the word" do not its off it's a different car👍

I might look to do what you did with this on my 107. As much as I love working on these things, I'm not looking forward to replacing the manicat for a 4th time! They keep breaking around the weld where the manifold goes in to the cat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Washed, polished, waxed all shiny again, new rear silencer coming(more sporty) then more spotting power, maybe a special exhaust manifold👍

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

On 29/07/2017 at 10:19 PM, Ant182 said:

Washed, polished, waxed all shiny again, new rear silencer coming(more sporty) then more spotting power, maybe a special exhaust manifold👍

IMG_1029.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

Looks brand new Steve. Exhaust too....and a treat manifold. Just got married and moved house. Keep it up buddy👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Cheers Craig, should move early Sept, then once in I'll sort the exhaust & look at the manifold thing.

3 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Cheers Craig, should move early Sept, then once in I'll sort the exhaust & look at the manifold thing.

Ah right. Thought you'd moved already. Should of noticed the pictures of the cars on the drive. Ignore me fella. Nearly 40hrs overtime in a month I've done, not a clue what's what lately lol 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well it's been awhile but we have being moving home and starting new jobs so the cars have taken a back seat for now (no pun intended). Ordered my new sporty rear back box today for my black SR so will hopefully get that on soon and do an oil change at the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Look what turned up today 👍Can't wait to fit it. 😀

IMG_1448.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Well racing has now finished for 2017 and I finished 2nd in my group this year. Role on 2018.

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

Hey guys, well it's on and ok really please forgive the dirty car though as it's not being great weather. 

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

21 hours ago, Ant182 said:

Hey guys, well it's on and ok really please forgive the dirty car though as it's not being great weather. 

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

Car looks really good and that back box really suits it, not ott.

How’s it sound now.?? Looks more like a straight piece of pipe rather than a back box though so much be quite loud, no?

Cheers Buddy, that's what I was after plus it's the only off the shelf one out there(Not from UK). So it's not loud at all it's just right and it's got a nice tick over tone and only when you get to mid to high revs you can start to here it as it's made the same as almost the normal BB with that little box at the back as that is what my standard one kinda looked like but bigger. I will get a stainless steel custom one made at some point but at the moment can't afford it. The overall theme I'm after is the car to be the SR Toyota should have made like they use to do when they developed the Starlet & Corolla & Celica SR's. The best only thing I'm after now which I'm struggling to find are side skirts for it but there are none in the UK. I've seen pics of them from tuning houses in JP but hard to get hold of. I'm am thinking of trying one of those Sprint Boosters to hurry up the throttle response but guna do more digging first. 

Yo Steve both cars are looking great. One should be sounding better too ha. Great news on 2nd place. The Zorst looks aces buddy, oem but with a twist. Shinny one n all👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Yo Steve both cars are looking great. One should be sounding better too ha. Great news on 2nd place. The Zorst looks aces buddy, oem but with a twist. Shinny one n all👍

Cheers Buddy, I may even put a stainless steel straight through pipe on the centre and then the sound will probably pick up a lot more then. 👍

Worth ago pal if funds are they're. Could always sell it on if you don't like the sound, exhaust parts are crazy prices at the minute for some cars! 

14 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Worth ago pal if funds are they're. Could always sell it on if you don't like the sound, exhaust parts are crazy prices at the minute for some cars! 

Yes they are going up and up at the mo. Plus where I have moved to it's not great for finding custom exhaust places at all. 

I know what you mean. I spent just over £1K on my Impreza full exhaust system. Bet my cars not worth that ha ha 

• Like 1

Finally got my display case up and running and my Toyota models, which are very small amout of my collection of die casts lol 

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1502.JPG

• 1 month later...

Managed to get my Mk1 sprint car MOT'd today only advisory was one of the headlamps is starting to mist up so time to do a headlight restoration 👍 Not bad for an old bus. 

Hi Steve,

Sorry but I've only just seen your post from Nov 7th and I love the fact that your own car takes pride of place in your model collection....Brilliant!

Well done in all that you have done and all the best for a Championship 2018.

Tha's dun all reet, lad :wink:

Loving the display case buddy. Bet you clean that glass more than the house windows ha ha. Know I would😉 seriously though your gonna need a bigger one mate. You know 2018 is going to be more trophy time👍🏻 

Good luck Steve 

15 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Loving the display case buddy. Bet you clean that glass more than the house windows ha ha. Know I would😉 seriously though your gonna need a bigger one mate. You know 2018 is going to be more trophy time👍🏻 

Good luck Steve 

Thanks Craig, my goal for this year is to fill s new case to go next to it if I can 👍 Hope you can get to pop along to one this year. 

provisional calendar 07/04/18 Cadwell Park 19/05/18 Three Sisters 10/06/18 Blyton Park 08/07/18 Kendrew Barracks           19/08/18 Anglesey 02/09/18 Croft 27/10/18 Snetterton 300