Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Day Weekend

Well it is a long weekend if you are lucky enough to not have to work it,

What are your plans for the Rav this weekend? Mine is exploring how to wash it with a bucket and watering can seeing as the hosepipe ban has started in my area - should be fun :lol:

Gus

What are your plans for the Rav this weekend? Mine is exploring how to wash it with a bucket and watering can seeing as the hosepipe ban has started in my area - should be fun :lol:

Gus

Bed and Breakfast....£300.00pppn....car wash with hose and good Pressure Washer on site...free...

Kommercial Kev.....TAKING TO CLEANING BOWS AND ARROWS....KARCHERY....?

Book me in for one night if that includes Klean Kevs Kar valet lessons or is it Klean Kevs Kar free... In which case I will think about it :lol:

Gus

We have plenty water on tap on the IOM, so will be washing the U/C this weekend.Thats hopefully if it does not rain. Looks like Scotlandshire and us have plenty o f H2O.

Sorry Gust must be frustrating when you can,t wash the Rav!!!!!

Regards Clare

Only ever used a hose a few times on my Rav & that was to blast the mud from the underside....after a days fun off roading..left a right mess in the road outside the house :lol:

Normally use bucket & sponge,then leather down,then Autoglym to a shine inside & out...does me.

But today....i been mostly demounting roof lights,re painting the bar and brackets matt black ,as all manner of insect life lands on them....

Love your roof bars/lights Rambler, makes the rav look like a proper 4x4 :D

Cheers Jedi :thumbsup:

It does tend to turn a few heads here & there :lol: the CB's great fun too...one nine for a copy.

Smokey & the bandit style. ! ! !

We drove 270 miles over 4 1/2 hours, averaged 45mpg (calculated on top up) despite crawling for 30 min through Bristol.

Then we ran out of places to drive...

IMAG0301.jpg

Weather is not stable enough just yet. The RAV got washed yesterday but it is wet and drizzeling today. On wednesday I got involved in rescuing a train out of a snow drift;

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

I have bought the wheel paint that Davrav pointed me at but it needs to be 15C so that will have to wait. I've got a very small scuff on a rim to have a go at. If not happy with the paint I will get it done by the pro's. When the weather settles the RAV will get the full monty. During the brief spell of warm weather it got the underside coated with Tetrosyl wax - lovely.

Nothing happening for me......fell on my face and severely bruised ribs whilst out jogging added to a bad chest infection with fever.....Just call me lucky! hahahaha

Had to work yesterday but got up early today and headed for the high moor with the camera to make the most of the special atmosphere that low cloud and mist brings. The results are the last 7 pics at http://MJDD.zenfolio.com/p556261216

Sun's burning through now - boring. And like Rambler I reckon getting a 4x4 dirty is usually far more fun than cleaning it.

Whatever you be up to today, folks, enjoy it.

Gus

Weather is not stable enough just yet. The RAV got washed yesterday but it is wet and drizzeling today. On wednesday I got involved in rescuing a train out of a snow drift;

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

I have bought the wheel paint that Davrav pointed me at but it needs to be 15C so that will have to wait. I've got a very small scuff on a rim to have a go at. If not happy with the paint I will get it done by the pro's. When the weather settles the RAV will get the full monty. During the brief spell of warm weather it got the underside coated with Tetrosyl wax - lovely.

Crumbs, I know the RAV is capable in the snow, but pulling a train out of a snow drift..................

IMG_5880.jpg

".............****ing on train catering - That's the last time I order a cappuccino. Good job it was only a small one" :).

(Well, it does look a bit like solidified froth).

Have you noticed the men watching to working ratio? Only 1:1? Surely that's below the industry regulations? :P.