Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting Drl's

Tony Barnsley

How's it going Tony?

Not very well, Time constraints are defeating me, and due to a Practice walk for the Yorkshire three peaks on Saturday, My poor knees have yet to recover sufficient to allow me to bend down to fit anything in the Rav :(

BTW, I'll pm you my address for the money as your post has resulted in spending even more money on the RAV!

That's fine, What I'll do is take it off the amount you owe me for all your ideas Starting with the TPMS ;) . . . . And I don't even want to think about the reversing cam and new head unit!)

BTW, I'll pm you my address for the money as your post has resulted in spending even more money on the RAV!

That's fine, What I'll do is take it off the amount you owe me for all your ideas Starting with the TPMS ;) . . . . And I don't even want to think about the reversing cam and new head unit!)

Hmmm. Lets call it even, huh? :D

Hope the knees recover. I got one of these support stocking things with a cut out for the patella which works well (got a weak knee after being plastered for 3 months post skiing injury) - could be worth a shot?

Hmmm. Lets call it even, huh? :D

Hope the knees recover. I got one of these support stocking things with a cut out for the patella which works well (got a weak knee after being plastered for 3 months post skiing injury) - could be worth a shot?

Cannot get that picture out ma heid....Hoovie in stockings, which have an aperture in them through which he can eat Spanish home cooking....the bind moggles.....

Big Kev

Cannot get that picture out ma heid....Hoovie in stockings, which have an aperture in them through which he can eat Spanish home cooking....the bind moggles.....

Big Kev

Hope you're not getting all medieval :eek: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links