Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Site Is Rubbish!

firemac

That could be down to just Internet traffic, Kev. Not just on TOC, but generally as the adverts are not static, but generated by checking the interest of the user, then going to the advert serving sites and pulling down 'relevant' ads - and those same advert servers are used by thousands of sites.

Have you got an adblocker installed Kev? I have the ad servers set as blocked sites on my pc so when the browser is sent there they get ignored.

That could be down to just Internet traffic, Kev. Not just on TOC, but generally as the adverts are not static, but generated by checking the interest of the user, then going to the advert serving sites and pulling down 'relevant' ads - and those same advert servers are used by thousands of sites.

Have you got an adblocker installed Kev? I have the ad servers set as blocked sites on my pc so when the browser is sent there they get ignored.

aye Hoovz....think it was Tony the Pimper who gave us that wee Adblock hint t'other week, and it made a big difference.....not been allowing for internet traffic though to be honest.

Big kev

Did you do the flash blocker as well? I use this y-eyePad on TOC a lot and it is maybe the faster device I have for TOC and I'm sure that is due to no Flash.

Works alright on iPhone 4 and ipad 2. Dont use a laptop or anything Microsoft based at the weekends is our house rule.

Fired the old laptop up today to see what all the fuss is about. After an hour of updates and scans the pc insisted on, I tried TOC and it was fine.

Back to iPhone iPod and iPad now, much quicker, no ad probs and much easier all round. Until you want to load a pic!!

Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links