Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Samsung Led Lcd Tv's

rambler

Hi all

Went to look at a sumsung tv in Currys this morning,a 32" ,lovely chrome surround flat screen,but the picture ......was horrid.

I was viewing it at about 5 foot away,but this tv is to replace a JVC 20 year old tv in my bedroom with a 21 inch screen,have to say my current JVC picture is lovely...with 150 watt Speakers built in either side of the screen....ITS LOUD.

The sumsung looks superb....but not a patch on my JVC for viewing & sound.

Looks like i will keep the JVC....until it packs up...

The thing that you have to take into consideration when viewing TV's at these big chain outlets is that they run virtually all their TV's off of a communal feed, by that i mean virtually all their TV's are run off one aerial using splitters, leading to a poor reception, try viewing the same TV set in a dedicated Hi Fi and TV shop, or somewhere like Richer Sounds where they have an auditioning room, you may be surprised at the difference.

I have a 37" Samsung Smart TV and it's great, good sound , natural colours and it looks the business...

Also it has bags of connectors and linked with a Samsung Blu Ray it's the bee's knees.

Make sure the actual tuner is HD also, and its a full 1080i tv set, a lot are not, and are going cheap.

I like the samsungs with the thin bezel, 3D is great :D

I also replaced a 28" JVC tv, but only because it won't pick up digital channels.

The Tescos technika brands are quite good also for the money.

This is a good site for Sammy tv's

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=133647&pid=1188088&st=0entry1188088

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links