Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Foglight Cover

Arragonis

Hi,

I would like to get the front foglight covers off from my Go! (facelift model). I dropped the shroud under the bumper and could get behind but the covers themselves have clips seemingly held in place so I can't get them undone. Do I have to break them to get them off or is there a magic spell ?

The foglight install manual suggests they just pop out, but I can't get them to move.

Thanks

A.

• 2 weeks later...

They are a pain to remove. I used a small flat blade screwdriver to push in the tabs so the cover could be removed. But, they are fragile and will break off it you are not careful.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply - do I have to get the bumper off to get at them so to speak - mine is on the ground...

You can do it without removing the bumper, but you need to get underneath to get access. I used a two post ramp at work, but you could use a jack and a pair of axle stands to do it. There is a couple of sheild to remove to get to the fog light covers, but it is an easy job once it the car is jacked up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links