hi all,

can anyone recommend a fone that will work with

a 2011 rav4.

any help would be great thanks

hi all,

can anyone recommend a fone that will work with

a 2011 rav4.

any help would be great thanks

Most modern phones with bluetooth are compatible.. I think there is a website that most phone manufacturers have that You can visit to check compatibility before say an upgrade...

I phone works well but You have to transfer numbers from the phones phone book one at a time manually...

It may be better if You were to ask if a particular phone will work ? That way some one will maybe have one or We can check it out for You ??? HTH.............

Technology is Errrr NOT my strongest point eh ???................................ :P

Hi Roger,

I am not really going to recommend one phone over another, as there are so many out there, but I can tell you what I have used on my Head Unit, which I think is the same as yours? (Sat Nav with Hard Drive).

I have an HTC Sensation HD (4.3" android) and that works fine, streams BT Audio, andcopy over contacts (only 10 at a time, but room for 1,000 in total on the HU!)

I also have an HTC Hero (3" android) which I have used to connect for hands free use.

Not sure if the Head Unit supports SMS via phone, but I've never seemed to have a phone that ever did that so not tried ( and never really seemed a good idea anyway TBH)

HTH

hi all, can anyone recommend a fone that will work with a 2011 rav4. any help would be great thanks
Most modern phones with bluetooth are compatible.. I think there is a website that most phone manufacturers have that You can visit to check compatibility before say an upgrade... I phone works well but You have to transfer numbers from the phones phone book one at a time manually... It may be better if You were to ask if a particular phone will work ? That way some one will maybe have one or We can check it out for You ??? HTH.............

thanks charlie, was just looking for 1 that would.

ty

Nokia C3-01 works really well if you do not need a full smartphone. Downloads contact list in bulk and music.

TR.

ty tanrav will have a look!!

Firstly, music can only be streamed if you have the satnav version. Secondly phone books can only be transfered if you have the touch and go system otherwise you can save 6 favourites on the push buttons and about 20 others with voice tags.