Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Fire On The Way

mrb338

I ordered an Aygo Fire 3dr almost 3 weeks ago. 9700 including metallic orange, fuel, mats, flaps and total loss cover. Thought it wasn't a bad deal when the list price of a non metallic without extras is 9635. It is estimated it'll be here in about 2 weeks- around 24th April. Just wondering how long other new Aygo owners have had to wait. Do they normally come when the dealer estimates or are there sometimes further delays?

As a previous owner of bulletproof Starlets, Corollas and Yarises I hope the Aygo won't disappoint. Certainly I know the running costs won't!

You have got a great deal, well done.

I am sure you will not be disappointed with your new Aygo. We ordered our Aygo Fire on 24th March and picked it up on 4th April.

When we ordered it, our local Mr T. said it was on the ship as we spoke.......dont know how true it was!

I collected my new Aygo Go last night and love it. Our local valeter is going to give it the Diamondbrite treatment as i think this a good idea personally speaking.

I traded my first Aygo MMT in Nov 2010 for a Yaris MMT but hated the rough engine so much and the late gearchanges that I ordered an Aygo Fire 5dr MMT in orange on 26th Feb and picked it up on 2nd March. I've loved every minute of driving it and is still an unusual sight on the road so feeling special too. The salesman was brilliant - he too said the car was on the ship - and I will be sticking to the Aygo from now on...next one will be in 2 years when the new model is forecast to be released.

My next one will be in 3 years, perhaps they will have a hybrid version by then!

Those waiting times seem to be less than mine, I wonder has it something to do with me being in Northern Ireland...? Salesman says my car now has a VIN number and would be here between a week to two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

My Burnt Orange Fire arrived today, around the time I expected. Good service from Toyota in Belfast, and my first impressions of the car are good. Long may it last!

Hi,

just picked up a Aygo Fire a couple of days ago. It was about 10 days after ordering it.

Think you got a pretty good price. We ended up paying about £10,700 for 5 door, just white, inc mats and Supagard (realise overpriced now).

Liking it so far, though the rear doors seem amazingly light-weight.

The engine sounds "coubikr" than I'm used to, but I'm putting that down to it being a 3 cylinder engine.

Good Luck

Hi,

just picked up a Aygo Fire a couple of days ago. It was about 10 days after ordering it.

Think you got a pretty good price. We ended up paying about £10,700 for 5 door, just white, inc mats and Supagard (realise overpriced now).

Liking it so far, though the rear doors seem amazingly light-weight.

The engine sounds "coubikr" than I'm used to, but I'm putting that down to it being a 3 cylinder engine.

Good Luck

for some reason twice I tried writing "coubikr" and it came out as "coubikr".

Maybe its inventing terms, like the blooming iPhone!

Now this is crazy!! I want to write

C O !Removed! R !

please?!

Can someone else try writing THAT word?

(c o !Removed! r )

Wow. 10 days that's really quick.

I've got a 5dr aygo fire, orange with extra protect on the way. Very excited, but it seems to be taking a long time to get here.

Can someone else try writing THAT word?

(c o !Removed! r )

coubikr

Lets see if that worked?

EDIT:

No! Typing c auser (without the space) made coubikr come up.

Weird bug that!

Edited by Duce D

Well I'm glad that got sorted out! I was losing sleep trying to figure out what it meant. :lol:

I think the Aygo has got a great sound, not so much coubikr, more throaty without being too loud.

The car is a lot of fun to drive, got lots of character and I love the noise of the 3 cylinder engine. Roomy enough for 4 people and nippy enough when you select the correct gear. The revamped front, orange colour, tinted windows and LED lights really make it stand out on the road I think. Haven't seen any other new shape Aygos yet. Still trying to work out how to get photos uploaded... lol

photobucket website, sign up, upload them to that then copy the image code and paste it into here :)

I got mine in white, with the extra lights and such,

looked head on, it looks like a StarWars Stormtrooper!

Today had the call i was waiting for/ dreading, Mr T wants to buy my year old Aygo .

And for once i dont know what to do!

Got mine today, really happy with it.