Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Latest Must Have Mod For All You Guys!

celicagen7trd

Hi,

sup peoples?

Just ordered my elm 327 obd2 bluetooth reader from eBay, costs around 15 quid straight from hong kong, basically its an obd2 interface that connects to your android device via bluetooth, by downloading the "torque free" app on the android market, you can display live info straight from your ECU on to your device, the torque app gives you plenty of dials to choose from such as manifold pressure,rpm,speed,o2 sensors,maf intake,oil pressure, and much much more, I was a bit optomistic but was pleased with the product, my next mod is going to be a 6-7 inch android tablet running 2.3v or above and integrate it just above my head unit, this will give me all the dials I need, net access,sd slot for movies and keeps my dash clean and apart from looking hot it gonna save me quite a few pennies as you know the price of individual pods and so on,

another advantage is that you have a sister app called "torque fault codes" which tells you about your e.m.l, problems, previous ecu faults that are stored and you can clear its history, even handy if your going to buy a new celica or other you can plug it in, connect to your android and see the cars true ecu history, of course you can also choose the style of backround and dials you want too, I´m currently using carbon fibre backround and looks ***** hot!

any questions are more than welcome, post here or pm me,

WELL WORTH THE 15 QUID FOR THE ELM327 bluetooth DEVICE!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU´VE GOT AN ANDROID AND WANT EXTRA DIALS TO DISPLAY REAL ECU INFO INSTANTLY.

VERDICT= DECENT!!!

Nice one mate... Have you a link to where you bought it from plz?

Avensis isn't doing that well mate. I should have bought a Citroen! Least I know they are !Removed! from the get go! :blowup:

is the one i got and it works swell! 110761891151

You know its all downhill after the cop that sopped you replied to your query of getting pulled is.... "son, you´re driving it like you stole it!" :ermm:

Ive got a OBDII reader with Torque aswell (on a HTC Sensation), best app Ive ever brought on my phone tbh! Well worth it!

saves quite a bit on cash if you wanna have dials and an obd reader, cost you more to go to a mechanic to plug his obd2 in your car to tell you whats wrong, 15 quid well spent.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links