Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

H.i.d Headache

pimp1chez

Ok so they already stopped me from driving on the motorway over the bank holiday as one was out ,thought it was the ballast came on sat and still no light

so i took it to the garage yesterday ,as i spent half of sat faffing and cutting myself trying to get the drivers side bulb out ,once i realised you cant get it past the circlip i was ******.

so while i waited at work i thought yeh they will just whip the bumper off and order new bulbs from euro car parts of something etc .

i got there after work ,and tony was shaking his head ,got the bulb out but it comes as part of the associated wiring and theres noway to seperate them .

so i was like ***** ,i cant even go back to standard because the standard spade connector isnt there as its wired into the kit.

iv just bought some of eBay ,but they wont come till saturday so im talking monday again arrgh.

so does anyone know anywhere in the wolverhampton,walsall,birmingham area that stocks the bulbs ,just spent ages on yell.com .cant go through another weekend of not driving at night

EDIT****************

Right after much faffing about ,i and getting hold of new bulb-looms iv found the cause.the bulbs are fine .what is the issue ,is that theres not enough current to power them ,theres a short somewhere because now the highbeams come on witthe main lines ,only with the power of sidelights :S,so i popped in a standard H7 as atleast now i have something lit up in there all be it not at full power .

so does anyone know of any decent auto sparkies that can actually fix my low current issue .

because at the moment im looking to chop the car in and go forced induction if the insurance allows

tar in advance

cheers in advance

Edited by pimpchez

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links