Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Xt5 2.2 2006 53K Whats It Worth

raverboy

best suggestion is check autotrader for similar I would say, and knock off maybe £1,000 if comparing against trade adverts?

I would hope to get about £10.5-11k for one in great condition but I may be being optimistic!

Xt5 specs quite rare however. There never seems to be more than half a dozen on autotrader nationally, so if its what someone really wants then they will pay a premium to get it.

I had to drive 80 miles to get mine.

I just sold my 330i BMW coupé, and a BMW dealer paid fair money for it. I paid for a valuation through auto trader, and got near private money from the dealer. There was only one enquiry for my car, which was very high spec and low mileage, so the market is a little dead. Good luck with your sale, there are not that many nice XT5's available as I have been looking for a 2008 petrol for some time, and those at dealers are really expensive but not selling!

Based on a clean 06 its £8300 - 8800 in PX

£10000 -10300 as a Private Sale

£10500 - 11500 at Mr T

Whether the trade offer the PX value outside the Mr T network is unclear.

• 1 month later...

had my xt5 for sale not even one viewing so far reduced it down to £9500

anyone else trying to sell one ? had any interest ?

I reckon you would have more luck selling later in the year, towards winter, November time. Although that doesn't help sell it now. It's always a toss up between biding your time for the right buyer at tge right price, or dropping it for a quick sale.

£9.5k seems a fair price to me though.

Best of luck.

If it is any help i have just paid £8700 for a 2006 XT5 petrol with 66000 miles, it has style pack and protection pack. this was from a trader .

If it is any help i have just paid £8700 for a 2006 XT5 petrol with 66000 miles, it has style pack and protection pack. this was from a trader .

cheers

dropped mine to 9k to sell lets see whats happens

Hi

You can have my XT3 06 for £8k, with full sh and 50k milage.

mike

Hi

You can have my XT3 06 for £8k, with full sh and 50k milage.

mike

looking to sell not buy :ermm:

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm after a newer shape 2.2D4d, can anyone tell me if the rear seats remove on the 06 models? My sister had an 08, they slide and fold, but don't remove which I think is a backward step!

No they don't come out but they do fold nearly flat without doing so.

What age and spec are you after? I have a 56 reg xt5 d4d with 62k miles that I am thinking of parting company with...

IMAG0282.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

is there a problem with these cars ?

does nobody want them anymore ?

Your not alone Mate ............................

is there a problem with these cars ?

does nobody want them anymore ?

I have no problem with mine. Having owned it 2 years this month, this is the longest I have owned any car in the 14 years I have been driving! I just like to swap and experience different cars. Same reason I like a Chinese buffet rather than a set meal. Variety is the spice and all that! :)

I haven't advertised I just thought I would give another possible option if your budget was less than Charlie's is worth.

• 3 weeks later...

sold the car in the end to a dealer for cash

7.7k for a 2006 xt5 with 55k on the clock ,

last toyota i will buy i had the car for sale for 6 months with one offer of 9.5k which i stupidly did not take february.

then after that nothing until a dealer wanted one and had to push them hard to get 7.7k , least if the engine does blow up it wont be my problem anymore.

hardest car ever to shift

Good luck with your next car. It sounds like you will have no trouble selling it when the time comes!

Good luck with your next car. It sounds like you will have no trouble selling it when the time comes!

who knows but what i do know is i never had problems selling cars before. until i bought the rav.

i thought may as well cut my losses, the last straw was the fixed price servicing that was £140 more than i used to pay with the same dealer and i could use my own oil before , now the price is fixed you cant change anything.

£340 for service brake fluid , new discs pads all round , 4 new tyres . 1k bill may aswell sell it

It will cost you a lot less to keep it than to swap. You could get that bill down considerably and if you buy second hand, your next car won't necessarily have new tyres on it. However, if you fancy a change most of us will find every excuse to have a new motor and you will probably enjoy something different. I got my fingers burned thinking I could down size and ended up coming back after less than a year - now that cost me dearly!

The only time I got my fingers burnt is when I did not sell in Feb , offered 9.5k

I paid 11k for it 3 years prior. New car will be need 5k more to the pot but will be 3-4 year old car and a 45k car , if you buy well you can keep swapping cars quite cheaply.