Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battery Disconnection.. Will It Delete The Phone Book ?

CharlieFarlie

Will disconnecting the Battery on the 2006 T180 with nav unit and phone wipe all the contacts in My phone book ???

Thanks....

FWIW, I blew the fuse on my radio supply circuit while doing a bit of pimping and everything was still intact when replaced the next day, so prob be ok on yours as well :yes:

David.Thanks but could do with a definite answer in case Your later unit differs from My one I had to input nearly 150 names and numbers in one at a time manually.. Err it took a while so don't want to risk having to do it again...

My phone will not transmit its content by blue tooth.......

Charlie, I am fairly certain that it won't as none of ours were deleted when we had our new engine and I would be fairly certain that Mr T would have disconnected the Battery to complete that job :thumbsup:

That's probably confirmed it, but just to add the B9004 I repaired kept at least the owner's phone(s) registered in the unit, all the time it was out of the vehicle.

I think it generally just forgets all the audio related settings (FM presets etc).