Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Baby Blue Hello Wicked White..my New Toy-Ota!

Spiritful T-Spirit

Hello to all! Just picked up my new 2012 Yaris...it was an exciting day and a sad one too! I loved my blue 2010 Yaris and was reluctant to let it go but finally decided to go for the new version...chose a white T-Spirit and had the DRL and privacy glass and a few other little extras on it...I think it has a more "meaner" look to it than the last one and having got over the initial sadness of leaving my baby blue behind, am now enjoying all the gadgets that this one offers and I love the moonroof on it, fantastic airy feel :) am happy with it so far (2 days old lol) but have already found that the new version has less leg room at the back than the older one and I DO MISS THOSE CUBBY HOLES! Here's some pics, please comment at your leisure...and JOHN ROE are absolutely fantastic!! XXX post-119761-0-98827500-1335047587_thumb.post-119761-0-61029100-1335047590_thumb.post-119761-0-47899700-1335047593_thumb.

Pleased that you are enjoying your New Yaris and hope that you get many happy miles motoring with it!

Funny how things change,a few years ago people would not touch a white car with a barge pole. Now you see them everywhere.

But what has not changed is they get dirty very easy and it shows.

If the trend for white declines i bet it will hard to sell one once again.

No paint shows the dirt more than black, and black cars are eternally popular.

I love the new aggressive front to the new Yaris and it looks very Japanese, which is a good thing amongst all the bland Euroboxes out there. Just a shame they relocated the rear number plate from the bumper to the bootlid. Has noone told Toyota it looks rubbish?!

It does look nice in white, shame you didnt get a full number plate :P :D

Thanks for the comments everyone! Personally I love white, I think it makes small cars stand out a bit more, and I definately agree with Chris81, black is much worse than white for showing dirt, my first car was black and although it's also one of my favourite colours for cars, I did say never again! I just couldn't keep it clean for 2 days!! I've had white cars before and they've been much easier...I don't regret getting white at all...my choice of colour also had to do with the fact that there's a lot of dark privacy glass (roof, side and boot) and the black and white just contrasts so nicely...personal opinion of course :)

I must remember to go back for the other half of the number plate Dale :) silly me! x

Thanks for the comments everyone! Personally I love white, I think it makes small cars stand out a bit more, and I definately agree with Chris81, black is much worse than white for showing dirt, my first car was black and although it's also one of my favourite colours for cars, I did say never again! I just couldn't keep it clean for 2 days!! I've had white cars before and they've been much easier...I don't regret getting white at all...my choice of colour also had to do with the fact that there's a lot of dark privacy glass (roof, side and boot) and the black and white just contrasts so nicely...personal opinion of course :)

I must remember to go back for the other half of the number plate Dale :) silly me! x

You must be joking,you can see dirt on a white car miles off.

you should have gone to spec savers. slightest bit of rust say in a stone chip also stands out in white,which i suppose is a good thing and cant be over looked.

Pete...I'm guessing you don't own a white car....black maybe..? since you took such a harsh reaction to what was said here, and I'm not planning on having rust developing on all that FIBREGLASS especially in the next 3 years...after which I'll be exchanging it for a WHITE Yaris hybrid :P lol

As I said, my choice was personal preference...

Pete...I'm guessing you don't own a white car....black maybe..? since you took such a harsh reaction to what was said here, and I'm not planning on having rust developing on all that FIBREGLASS especially in the next 3 years...after which I'll be exchanging it for a WHITE Yaris hybrid :P lol

As I said, my choice was personal preference...

http://www.theaa.com...ar-colours.html

No mines in silver, one of the more popular colours.and the one that shows dirt the least.

The only issue with silver are the fools who drive in the wet with no lights on and their cars disappear.

White is fashionable at present, it will be interesting to see what happens in the future. When i was selling cars you couldnt give white ones away 99-02.

The only issue with silver are the fools who drive in the wet with no lights on and their cars disappear.

White is fashionable at present, it will be interesting to see what happens in the future. When i was selling cars you couldnt give white ones away 99-02.

Read a report that police have a problems getting their cars sold on because of most of them are white.

Read a report that police have a problems getting their cars sold on because of most of them are white.

I'd think its more to do with them being wrecked and hammered to death, unless your the actual bobby who knows the vehicle you would be mad to buy one IMO.

Pete..my other car is silver, so were my 4 previous cars...lovely colour but I fancied a change...

Dale..we once looked at a Volvo V70 in white and were only put off when we found out that it had belonged to the Police, exactly for the reason you mentioned...Personally I think that older cars didn't look quite so nice in white as these newer models because they all had that black plastic around them, bumpers, mirrors etc... it just didn't look good...now the whole of the bodywork is painted the same colour and almost any make/shape looks nice in any colour ...

I'd think its more to do with them being wrecked and hammered to death, unless your the actual bobby who knows the vehicle you would be mad to buy one IMO.

That well maybe so. But the colour was the problem the article stated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links