Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch Up Paint/strips

mason jack

Hi all. I have just scratched the rear, horizontal flat part of the bumper on my estate, loading the boot with a washing mch.

Does toyota, or any other firm sell stick on strips in plastic or chrome, that would cover the entire horizontal section and would hide the mark and prevent further accidents.

I have also heard of firms that sell paint transfers for this problem, but can't remember where. Any answers would be most helpful. Many thanks.

Suggest you 'google' avensis bumper protector or bumper guard for a range of options.

Best of luck

Hi all. I have just scratched the rear, horizontal flat part of the bumper on my estate, loading the boot with a washing mch.

Does toyota, or any other firm sell stick on strips in plastic or chrome, that would cover the entire horizontal section and would hide the mark and prevent further accidents.

I have also heard of firms that sell paint transfers for this problem, but can't remember where. Any answers would be most helpful. Many thanks.

Yes you can buy one from Toyota, send Partsking ( a forum member and Toyota dealer) a PM and he should be able to quote you a good price, it is a very well made item and fits perfectly to protect the bumper.

Pete.

Many thanks for replies. Have contacted Parts king and searched internet. Stick on covers available from £45, a bit expensive i thought for just a bit of plastic trim, or even film. Will see if there is a firm out there that supplies thin stick on vinyl or metal trim, that could be cut to shape. Will let you know if i find a suitable product.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links