Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Total Jap Car - Knockhill, July 2012

Uncle Buck

Does anyone have any interest in going to the Total Jap Car magazine event at Knockhill (near Dunfermline) on Sunday August 19th ?

I read the details for Knockhill & it sounds like an excellent day out. Track action, static displays, food, music, club involvement, stunts, etc. Even a kids play area apparently !

If you're interested in meeting fellow Toyota owners and having a fun day out, please put your name down below this column. Thanks, Paul (SR180 owner).

P.S. There are drag & drift competitions, "Best of Show" displays, a parade lap, etc, etc.

Ticket prices & updates are available at www.totaljapcar.co.uk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Please note the 1st post has been updated - sorry for the long delay in getting the details !

Come on folks ! Is there nobody interested in this event at all ? Very surprised at that given the amount of members we have on here . . . . . .

Good man :) Can we get this ball to keep rolling ?

• 2 weeks later...

Im game for it. Goin down anyhow so yea count me in.

Was sirprized there wasnt a Toyota club at modified live last sunday. Was a good day.

How many people minimum would we need for totaljap?

Too late for a TOC stand now, but nowt to stop us going there & meeting up. Should be a good day out, especially after 3 years of Scottish Modified at Ingleston !

Too late for a TOC stand now, but nowt to stop us going there & meeting up. Should be a good day out, especially after 3 years of Scottish Modified at Ingleston !

Really? Its 2 months away, has anyone contacted the organisers? im pretty sure they would be able to squeeze another stand in given the timeframe.

if theres a clubstand, ill come along.

Leon, did you go on the highland drive with the MR2OC? I saw your name on the attendees list but never saw any pics of your motor on the pics thread......

In short, we need a lot more interested members before asking TJC for a late stand slot.

Just read the t&c for tjc... We have until august the 3rd to get a stand. It doesnt say anything bout minimun numbers. So it is still poss to get it sorted

Drivers £8 & passengers £10 in advance (£12 on the day) under 12s go free

Cars must b in position by 8.30 at the latest

Andrew - I started this thread with the intention of organising it too, if there were enough members interested. If you want to take it over as your post above suggests, then feel free.

Sorry man, I printed off the bookin form for the t&c's to see what the script was. By all means mate its ur thread.

Okay folks, we have 3 or 4 now interested - if we could get 5-10 members wanting to go then I can make a booking & get a stand sorted for the TOC. Based on previous experience of this type of event, it's not really worth doing unless you have a decent number taking part. It would be great to have a stand for the club & give it some exposure. Might just net us some new members too :)

If you want to go then add your name to the list below ;

1. Uncle Buck (Paul)

2. cru1k (Andrew)

3. splatadoo (Andrew)

4. leonkehoe (Leon)

Yeah, um, I don't think I'm going to come. I didn't realise it was a five hour drive from Salford. Have fun people!

Okay, thanks for letting us know.

UPDATE

Now that we only have 3 members interested in going to this event, I'm not going to call TJC & ask for a stand. It's simply not worth it for such a small number :(

I'm going to attend anyway & meet up with some friends, so if any others decide to go - enjoy ! :)

Shame, woulda been good to show off the cars. Still goin down tho so prob see some of ya's there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

is it happening this year??

is it happening this year??

No idea to be honest with you Stewart. I'll have a look and see what's happening .......

Sunday 7th July this year - this weekend ! :)