Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Folding Bikes For The Iq

marcandsebe

WOW.... :-)

They also do an electric version of this bike called a Mobiky Youri 12, plus a 16" model.

But talking about "smaller and smaller".... This is very small and very handy in shopping malls / hospital / big buildings.....

"Speedstick" Can go very fast... and no chance of falling over the steering-wheel.... In less than 1/4 of a second it is folded.... to walk and carry...

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

th_DSC_0746.jpgth_DSC_0745.jpgth_DSC_0744.jpgth_DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

Ha ha ha ... nice one.... :naughty:

It even has a little brake (just back of the blue "seat").... you can step on it to brake... but it's way easier just to step off of the thing...

• 1 month later...

Is this the ultimate folding bike for the IQ? Itried several different makes before I bought this one and it was far and away the best ride. Sadly, it will soon be up for sale on eBay as I'm no longer commuting so can't afford to keep it.

post-120093-0-76094100-1342197773_thumb.

post-120093-0-06485200-1342197675_thumb.

Is this the ultimate folding bike for the IQ? Itried several different makes before I bought this one and it was far and away the best ride. Sadly, it will soon be up for sale on EBay as I'm no longer commuting so can't afford to keep it.

post-120093-0-76094100-1342197773_thumb.

post-120093-0-06485200-1342197675_thumb.

Does it come in a bag? I would be worried about it damaging the interior of my iQ in the rear like that, especially if driving around. It only has to fall over.

I didn't have a custom bag so I would just cover it up with an old rug which did the job.

• 3 weeks later...

Just come across this, what do you think.

http://www.cyclelici...ike-collab.html

Would like to see it in an IQ. Anyway, if the folded size were important it looks much bigger than a Brompton (23" X 22.2" X 10.6" or 585 mm high, 565 mmm long, 270 mm wide).

If the looks are more important the Mini folding bike were an interesting alternative: http://www.bmwblog.com/2011/04/26/the-mini-folding-bike/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links