My only guess is that you have corrupt data on the SD card

David

• 2 months later...

David he the best!

Thanks for it

Rodin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I havet a question for David. I have a TNS510 without the SD card. I'm about to add the loading.kwi to a blank SD card, but does it have to excactly 4 gb?

No it will work on a 2gb and possibly less. The only restriction of it being larger than a 4gb is maybe restrictions in tbe Tns510's bios/firmware

David

No problem

Remember to put it on a blank SD card and insert it. Tben turn tbe ignition on to to first stage and wait until you see the progress bar on the screen complete loading, then the radio etc should spring to life and you can then start the car as normal.

David

Yeah, I put the file on a blank 1 gb SD card and it worked like a charm. Just need to get my hands on a new map, but at least the radio is working.

Ok

Here is the bad news. You can't simply add a map to the card. When the original cards are made, the files are loaded on to the card and are encrypted with the cards manufacturers unique serial number. If you add the map data that you have aquired from somewhere else, it will not work. UK prices for a Map SD card are around £156.

David

I know I need a original SD card, and was hoping to get my hands on a older used noe from eBay. But I the prices are way to high and I might as well buy a new and updated one.

Hello,

usually you can find a second-hand SD card for about 50€ (36 £)

for example ; http://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_auto/806994707.htm?ca=12_s

If possible, prefer a card after 2011, as it will be 4 Gb

(before it was only 2 Gb, so you won't be able to update it with a recent European map)

perhaps you have to reload the map

If you have an SD map card for the iQ and after a service or you let the Battery go flat then the chances are the file on the card called Loading,Kwi has become corrupt. firstly if your car didn't have a card then you have lost the operating system in the Tns510. you can simply place a copy Loading.Kwi on a blank 2=4gb blank SD card. If you do own a Map SD card and you are getting the contact the manufacturer logo after a service or Battery failure, you need to replace the Loading.Kwi that;s on the card with a new one.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I am now going insane without a radio bluetooth reversing camera in my car. Can anyone please help with how to fix this? I even went into the local Toyota dealership and he was a joke!

Thanks

Jade

Hi Jade.

Toyota will not be able to help you. If you pm me an emai address that can take a 25mb email. I will send you the file loading.kwi put this file onto a 4gb or less SD card and put it in the Tns510. Switch the ignition on first position and watch the screen, it will show a yellow progress bar. Wait until its finished then your radio and bluetooth and reversing camera will work

Email address's like gmail will be fine

David

Hi David. Thank you that would be great. My email address is jadrcoaker@gmail.com

Can you let me know when you have sent the file over so I can keep an eye out.

Thanks

Jade

hello.

I bought a radio station was the case in the table on conecton I find myself with this message ""a program cannot be read please consulte a dealer"" possible to have this firmware ""LOADING.KWI""" thank you in advance.

I did the same thing as dieter.b
Could you please send me the file too?
Many thanks in advance!

info:

toyota PZ445-00333-01
86113-60V860 EA08A11
AISIN AW CO LTD
NZAD00 1401

post-148866-0-01064400-1435068822_thumb.

Hi you will have to send me an email address that can take 25mb files. Like gmail and i will send you the file. Or simply go on eBay and buy yourself a map SD map card for the tns510 then you get to have sat nav function and not just the radio and blue tooth

David

hello and thank you, here I vien to create gmail address, join it by pm thank you

Hi

Have sent the file to your provided email address

David

hello; I tried with sd 4gb and 8gb ca na not walk, to demarage ca frape as a flash, it diré the progress bar goes Started ... and thank you message revien ..cherche solution.
Google apologized translation

i'm sorry i can not understand what you said

David

hello; I tried with sd 4gb and 8gb ca na not walk.........

hello; I tried with sd 4gb and 8gb can not walk..........

to switching on his shot as a flash..........

To say that the progress bar will begin.

seeks solution

translation excuses

will join vdo

If you do not have the Tns510 in a car but on a table. You have to make sure that you have connected the power cable and the memory cable to the power supply with the Sd card in the Tns510 for it to load the Loading.Kwi operating system

David

hello, join photo radio conection ...

post-148866-0-32978300-1435315792_thumb.

post-148866-0-89939500-1435315815_thumb.