Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Dealers Poll

Auris sr 180

I think a poll to rate your local Toyota dealership from good or bad experiences so all toc owners know what garages to go to or stay clear of

Had two services and one warranty work with wkb waterlooville. Very good and this is my first experience with a main dealer as all my previous cars i have serviced and maintained myself.

benfield toyota leeds, terrible,lots of bad service, and lies, too many to mention on this post, if interested please read my previous posts

Bentleys Toyota, Warrington, they will lie to you and give you a pile of Bull, no offer of c/car, no offer of collect and deliver, very poor service, asked for a lift to town (5 minutes away) very reluctant, I will never go there again

Johnsons Toyota Liverpool, they will lie to you, give you Bull, no offer of C/car, no offer of collect and deliver, they don't know what engine oil to use, dont know when a filter is brand new but will charge for a new one, nor will they renew remote Battery even though it's included in the £199 service, last time i go there.

With only a brief relationship with them, Pinkstones, Stoke on Trent.

No interest whatsoever in addressing problems with a MMT Yaris - tough- "that's how it is".

Very poor and amateurish attempts to silence interior rattles/squeaks/creaks with Yaris inferior plastics quality and fit. Stuck random bits of self adhesive foam strip everywhere without success.

Like most, really attentive to the point of annoyance, until they have your cash!

I realise not Auris specific but the opening question is quite general.

Batemans toyota at grange over sands cumbria are poor to deal with,customer service is 0 out of 10

Brooklyn Toyota in Gloucester where I bought my first brand new car were superb could not fault them on anything.Shame they lost the franchise.Listers Cheltenham took over and after a shaky start are now running a very good dealership.Curry motors in Brentford where I bought my SR180 are useless I am glad I do not have to deal with them anymore.

I would say that Donnelly and Taggart Toyota at Campsie provide an excellent service. :yes: I've always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I have always found their work to be carried out to the highest standard and would be happy to recommend them to friends and family. I know where I'll be going for my next Toyota :)

Curtis Toyota ballymena very helpful and nothing seems to be a bother for them i rate them 10 out of ten highly trained friendly staff . Garages like Curtis are hard to come by going by all the replys on my post

It only takes one ignorant p""""""k to ruin a dealers reputation. I would rather do without the free coffee and papers and deal with somebody properly trained not only in car mechanics but in customer care. Thats down to management who can seem sadly lacking in the ability to recruit and retain decent front line staff. Although there good at charging £90 an hour labour. Its no wonder that people are using indepedants.

First dealer .Previous Corolla, complained about corrosion on a rear alloy wheel.. P""""""k told me thats normal, its caused by the heat generated by the brakes. After I told him to go away and multiply the foreman came out and said ,no problem we will replace it. Nice bloke lumbered with an idiot on the front line.

Latest. Took car in for its first service. Mentioned to Miss World behind reception that the change from 5th to 4th was very difficult so could they have a look at it. Her reply, well you know what Toyota gearboxes are like. I stormed round to the workshop, fitter told me he would adjust the cables. Gear change sorted. When I collected the car Miss Dozy asked me to fill in a customer survey form as they were keen to maintain there high reputation for customer service! Sad but true. Still with this dealer as the rest of the staff are great.

Will not name dealer as I would not want somebody out of a job, just trained properly.

Curtis Toyota ballymena very helpful and nothing seems to be a bother for them i rate them 10 out of ten highly trained friendly staff . Garages like Curtis are hard to come by going by all the replys on my post

I suppose people are usually more likely to complain about bad service than to spread the word about good service. At least we both have 2 good dealers to go to :)

http://media.toyota.co.uk/2012/05/toyota-applauds-welsh-lancashire-and-lincolnshire-dealers-with-european-customer-satisfaction-awards/

TOYOTA APPLAUDS WELSH, LANCASHIRE AND LINCOLNSHIRE DEALERS WITH EUROPEAN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AWARDS

Toyota dealers at Harlech North Wales, Rochdale Lancashire and Boston Lincolnshire were awarded with the top honours at Toyota’s ‘Ichiban’ European Customer Satisfaction Award event held on 8 May in the National Assembly Building in Budapest.

Harlech Toyota, RRG Rochdale and Listers Boston were recognised for their exceptional performance in customer satisfaction in both Sales and After Sales areas. The awards were presented to the winners Gerallt Evans, Centre Principal at Harlech Toyota, Peter Smith Centre Principal at RRG Rochdale and Nick Smiles Brand Director at Listers Toyota by Didier Leroy, President & CEO of Toyota Motor Europe (TME).

Approximately 2,600 European retailers were evaluated on their results during a continuous performance monitoring, which is included in the company’s standards. Based on a very demanding set of selection criteria, 42 retailers achieved this distinct recognition by Toyota in Europe.

Speaking at the awards ceremony, Didier Leroy, President and CEO of TME said: ‘We need to exceed customer expectations through our products and at every point of customer contact. It is the customer’s choice to purchase a Toyota and we want to make sure that they remain happy with that decision!’

‘Ichiban’ is the Japanese word borrowed from ‘Okyakusama Ichiban’ which means ‘Customer First’, with ‘Ichiban’ meaning ‘first’ or ‘number one’. Since the beginning of the TME’s annual Ichiban Awards in 2007, Customer Satisfaction performance of the Toyota retailers has improved by some 24% points in Sales and 17% points in After Sales.

Farmer & Carlise Leicester. No complaints. good service, coffee & loan car.

It only takes one ignorant p""""""k to ruin a dealers reputation. I would rather do without the free coffee and papers and deal with somebody properly trained not only in car mechanics but in customer care. Thats down to management who can seem sadly lacking in the ability to recruit and retain decent front line staff. Although there good at charging £90 an hour labour. Its no wonder that people are using indepedants.

First dealer .Previous Corolla, complained about corrosion on a rear alloy wheel.. P""""""k told me thats normal, its caused by the heat generated by the brakes. After I told him to go away and multiply the foreman came out and said ,no problem we will replace it. Nice bloke lumbered with an idiot on the front line.

Latest. Took car in for its first service. Mentioned to Miss World behind reception that the change from 5th to 4th was very difficult so could they have a look at it. Her reply, well you know what Toyota gearboxes are like. I stormed round to the workshop, fitter told me he would adjust the cables. Gear change sorted. When I collected the car Miss Dozy asked me to fill in a customer survey form as they were keen to maintain there high reputation for customer service! Sad but true. Still with this dealer as the rest of the staff are great.

Will not name dealer as I would not want somebody out of a job, just trained properly.

+1 - one ignorant member of staff can do a companies reputation a lot of harm, people will assume this is representative of the company as a whole. Definitely something companies need to work on as part of their "HR policies" incidents like this tend to make a mockery of the "modern HR process".

The other serious issue is that this kind of thing also impacts on the good guys - especially if said good guys are being pressurized into doing better and better all the time. Yet they see the ignorant sod continuing to be an ignorant sod - and nothing been done - hugely annoying.

Red diesel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links