Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jordaniq's Iq3

JordaniQ

Hey all,

I haven't really had many pics of my car up on here so today i decided to go out and take a few cos it was sunny up here in the North East.

So anyway..had since Nov 2011, not really much mods but i'm happy with it for now. Great little car - and as i've always said, handles like a go kart especially after it's been lowered and much faster than you think.

- Gloss black vinyl roof

- 6000k HID's

- LED sidelights

- Debadged rear

- H&R Springs

- Black Wing mirrors (Originally Carbon Fibre vinyl but that started to peel off over time)

- Black lip

- Heko wind deflectors

- Recaro shoulder pads

- Upgraded interior light

- Standard oem chrome pack (Boot strip, side strips, fog surrounds, wing mirrors - should i black these?)

- JDM spoiler

-Panda

- Umm...pretty sure the list is longer than that...can't think.

I had wanted to get the oem sport pack rear valance diffuser thing for it in black and a catback exhaust with new 17 bronze wheels, but now i just can't be bothered haha. It's fine how it is i reckon.

I apologise for the lack of exciting mods like blue interior led's and body kits!!

Enjoy!

img1506st.jpg

With my mate's cr-z

img1675n.jpg

img1674os.jpg

img1671a.jpg

img1670u.jpg

img1668k.jpg

img1667e.jpg

Anyway, cheers for looking!

Jordan

Haha aww man..just realised how fuzzy they are.. apologies! Blame iPhone!

J

Looks nice, black and red always a good combo thumbsup.gif

Nice ride there, was wondering about the 'panda' mod until I finished playing the where's panda game. :)

Fish

Nice ride there, was wondering about the 'panda' mod until I finished playing the where's panda game. :)

Fish

Haha! It's a couples thing. She has one too. Infact she drives a purple iQ2 with the sports pack. The other day i almost came to regret my old car. 'Almost'.

22427010150593885760512.jpg

31159410150782560475512.jpg

I mean sure it looked nice, sports coupe and all but it was just so boring to drive!

Jordan

I wouldn't worry about the slightly blurred pics dude. It's showing the car with your mods that counts. Liking the black lower 'lip' at the front there. Is that Matt, Satin or Gloss? You definitely made the right decision with the black roof, looks very good, and makes your's kind of unique.

Not so sure on the Panda, being endagered and all... has it got a seat belt? :lol:

When you said 'de-badged at the back' I thought you had taken the Toyota Badge off too. Looks good though, with the chrome strip on there too.

Clearly another proud iQ owner. :thumbsup:

Holy CoW! Just thought of a great mod for the iQ. A dark glass/Panoramic roof... whadaya think? I wonder if one of the Sunroof manufacturers could come up with something like that. Kind of bespoke design? Expensive, no doubt, but I'd quite like one of those. I wonder if enough people would take up on such an idea? The extra light, sliding covers for when it's too hot, what's not to like?

I wouldn't worry about the slightly blurred pics dude. It's showing the car with your mods that counts. Liking the black lower 'lip' at the front there. Is that Matt, Satin or Gloss? You definitely made the right decision with the black roof, looks very good, and makes your's kind of unique.

Not so sure on the Panda, being endagered and all... has it got a seat belt? :lol:

When you said 'de-badged at the back' I thought you had taken the Toyota badge off too. Looks good though, with the chrome strip on there too.

Clearly another proud iQ owner. :thumbsup:

Holy CoW! Just thought of a great mod for the iQ. A dark glass/Panoramic roof... whadaya think? I wonder if one of the Sunroof manufacturers could come up with something like that. Kind of bespoke design? Expensive, no doubt, but I'd quite like one of those. I wonder if enough people would take up on such an idea? The extra light, sliding covers for when it's too hot, what's not to like?

No idea what colour it is haha. It's...matt ish. It's just plastidip. The Carbon vinyl was coming off on the wing mirrors so i decided to plastidip the wing mirrors, then experimented with the 'lip' and turned out pretty nice. You can buy a glossifier but i quite like the look of it because my roof is like 60% gloss, and matches well i reckon.

Haha, proud for now :P will be getting rid of it soon, most likely this time next year as i've got a placement down in warwickshire with Jaguar land rover and will be travelling up and down the country a lot. To be fair, the iQ was just keeping me going until i turn 21 and able to insure on 'proper' cars haha. The megane was drinking my money away and everything was all electronic and boring. Prior to that i had a corsa d 1.4 which i absolutely hated.

There's people on the forum who have already got sun roofs! Hahahaha

J

Looks great Jordan! The mods are something refreshing but subtle.. Which I like.

Good job :)

I'm a big fan of the Panda mod. =)

Question about the wind deflectors. They appear to sit in the window channel as opposed to sticking on the frame as some others do. What made you chose this type over the other? I'm just wondering what the pros and cons are of each type.

The iQ looks great.

Double posted! Oops! Sorry!

Question about the wind deflectors. They appear to sit in the window channel as opposed to sticking on the frame as some others do. What made you chose this type over the other? I'm just wondering what the pros and cons are of each type.

The iQ looks great.

Oem (Frame) = £60 ish

Heko (Chanel) = £30

:P at legal speeds, having either won't make a difference

Jordan

The iQ looks great.

Oem (Frame) = expensive (£150 ish?)

Heko (Chanel) = £30

Jordan

Enough said. =)

The iQ looks great.

Oem (Frame) = expensive (£150 ish?)

Heko (Chanel) = £30

Jordan

Enough said. =)

I have the original Toyota ones and they did not cost £150. I think they were about £60. They fit perfectly and i'm glad I purchased the originals.

Marc

Oh haha, was just guessing cos I know Honda ones are about £150

Jordan

Jordan

No good guessing the cost and posting an incorrect price in the forum. You can edit your post you know.

Jordan

No good guessing the cost and posting an incorrect price in the forum. You can edit your post you know.

Done! Thanks :)

J

Jordan

Done! Thanks :)

J

Nice one :clap:

The iQ looks great.

Oem (Frame) = expensive (£60 ish?)

Heko (Chanel) = £30 Cheap fakes :giljotiini:

Jordan

I would call them expensive at £150ish? as in your first post, but not £60ish? as in your edited one. You probably could not even take the wife out for dinner for that abount of money

The iQ looks great.

Oem (Frame) = expensive (£60 ish?)

Heko (Chanel) = £30 Cheap fakes :giljotiini:

Jordan

I would call them expensive at £150ish? as in your first post, but not £60ish? as in your edited one. You probably could not even take the wife out for dinner for that abount of money

Changed again :P

J

Here's the Toyota ones

post-104298-0-22313700-1336915713_thumb.

Must say I really like the look of the Toyota ones. Thanks for posting the picture.