Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All New To Toyota And Urban Cruiser

stiperstones

Hi all

Just purchased a Urban Cruiser D-4D awaiting delivery at end of month to replace my towing x5 tug for my caravan, sold the van not using it enough, wanted a small AWD for were I live in Shropshire hills to commute to work. BMW costing £188 pounds a month in fuel only does 28 to the gallon and a mortgage to replace the rear tyres only do 14000 miles at a cost of £280n a piece to replace each time and servicing costing well in excess of £500 each year.

My wallet is now looking forward to a rest and a holiday in my pocket.

Will update on my feelings of my Urban Cruiser. currently I have not seen a U/C on the open roads around here it might start a trend.

Only question I have can you get steel wheel centres to put winter tyres on.

Hi mate and welcome to the quietest forum on TOC, so I guess everyones happy with their purcahse of the Urban Cruiser.

I believe the steel wheels are approx £80 each from Toyota. A member on here called parts king works for Lindop Toyota and gets us a

discount for being TOC members. No doubt he has seen this post and will contact you by PM and give you a quote. Good luck with your

new purchase and remember to post some photos on the photos thread, and keep us posted about any little mods you have done (I've done

loads already).

Cheers.

Hi

Allan welcome to TOC forums. I,ve got 2 ( 3 in family) a pertrol and a diesel.You have made a good choice with the 1.4D4D it is a cracking little motor. So good I bought a petrol version for my Mum.

As Dave says it is the quietiest forum on here but that might be because the people that own them are happy with what they,ve got, and have not had any problems with them yet.Anyway post some photos when you get your U/C we all like to glott.

Regards Clare

Hi

Allan welcome to TOC forums. I,ve got 2 ( 3 in family) a pertrol and a diesel.You have made a good choice with the 1.4D4D it is a cracking little motor. So good I bought a petrol version for my Mum.

As Dave says it is the quietiest forum on here but that might be because the people that own them are happy with what they,ve got, and have not had any problems with them yet.Anyway post some photos when you get your U/C we all like to glott.

Regards Clare

Thanks Claire have already read several of your posts

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Well it has arrived love the silver colour currently sat in the garage trying to work out the blue tooth have got my phone connected and have not worked out how to manually to add phone entry's yet.when i started out kept stalling it have to give it more revs.

First impression are it quite for a small engined diesel, handling good have not tried throwing it about on these windy roads yet. And the most important bit the misses loves it. will keep updating and add a few piccys

Hi Allan, as long as the Wife likes it that,s OK. I,ve got the silver one in the petrol version, lovely to keep clean.

Regards Clare