Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Owners Manual Help Please

TheSpiderMan

Can anyone help me. I own a great little iQ that when i bought it had no owners manual. The car is 12 months old and just the plain, simple "basic" iQ. I've worked out pretty much all the bits on the car, but I'm having trouble figuring out the radio tuning and presets. Could anyone PLEASE scan the relevant pages of the owners manual and email to me???

Dont have a scanner. But there is a handbook on eBay for £27.50. Worth having for all sorts of reasons

David

£27.50 :eek: and you call dealers stealers!!!

Go to your local dealer, order OM74031E and hand over £7.20 and you have your very own brand spanking new copy, simples ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for responding, and for the scan of the radio page. £7.20 sounds like a great investment, got to be the way to go.

Welcome to the forum.

To be honest, i read and re-read and re-read the Audio Control and set instructions.

Learned to use the simple toggle easy enough.

I only learned how to set & pre-set programmes over several weeks of using while sitting waiting on people.

Many times i re-set by mistake.

I honestly can not say that i fully understand what i am doing so luckily only listen to a couple of different stations.

& do not change wave lengths, I just stopped listening to AM. LOL not.

george

Thats a shame George as you probably know i design and build Transmitters mainly MW AM and Fm. Noticed a really good music station on 1287khz. It was a pirate and nice to hear a bit like playing your own music with no commercials. I find the whole commercial radio scene hard to listen to. Most are networked when the idea was they were meant to be independant. The comercials are the same indocrinating ones at peak times. You cant escape them and very few are local independant business's. I was at the rally in trafalgar square in 1968 fighting for free radio or at least commercial radio away from the BBC monopoly and worked on ships off the coast of ESSEX playing music but now im not so sure thsts why i stream radio from accross the world rather than listen to UK dross. Sunday morning rant

David

OK tho really.

No iQ just now so loads of 'News Listening' if i want

& when i will have an iQ, there is no need for a Radio or music,

I have to digest the TK-Max latest bargain stories !!!!

george

• 5 years later...
On 18 de maio de 2012 at 3:18 PM, Parts-King said:

£27.50 :eek: and you call dealers stealers!!!

Go to your local dealer, order OM74031E and hand over £7.20 and you have your very own brand spanking new copy, simples ;)

Hello Kingo, do you happen to know the reference for the IQ manula in Portuguese?

many thanks

best regards!

2 hours ago, rave said:

Hello Kingo, do you happen to know the reference for the IQ manula in Portuguese?

many thanks

best regards!

Really sorry but I do not have that info,