Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6R Sideskirts The Same As Facelift Tte Ones?

Steven252

G6R

acd906de.jpg

fd3846c6.jpg

fd4f0174.jpg

TTE facelift

9d1ea02a.jpg

2da1b739.jpg

b23f71fe.jpg

Too me they look the same? Hopefully ill be able to find the part numbers for both to confirm. Makes looking for skirts that tad easier.

Still undecided wether i want the whole TTE bumper or just the front TTE lip :rolleyes:

Result. Makes finding a set easier :)

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

hey just wondering wat kinda mpg are u gettin outa yours im gettin 28mpg outa my g6r is dat gud or bad???

All those side skirts are the same, they are all G6R side skirts. No side skirts were fitted as standard on the facelift.

John, i own two, yes two sets of g6r sideskirts...... :P

Yes toyota newport told me that the TTE kit for the facelift E11 consisted of a splitter (that i for love nor money can not get hold of :() plus g6r sideskirts and the TTE 17" alloys i already have. Thanks for recomending them as there a great help and willing to actually look for me unlike toyota cardiff :)

John, i own two, yes two sets of g6r sideskirts...... :P

Yes toyota newport told me that the TTE kit for the facelift E11 consisted of a splitter (that i for love nor money can not get hold of :() plus g6r sideskirts and the TTE 17" alloys i already have. Thanks for recomending them as there a great help and willing to actually look for me unlike toyota cardiff :)

Steve, I didn't know that Toyota produces a TTE kit for the facelift. I have the brochure for the Original TTE Rally Kit - it was a dealer fit option only if you bought a brand new Corolla. I was going to go for it but didn't want white wheels on a silver car and they would not split the kit. I've scanned the brochure but the files are large so here are links to both front and back pages.

As you can see there was no splitter but the kit did have the TTE front bumper / spoiler. There was a factory fitted splitter on the G6R and also as an optional accessory for other E11 pre-facelift Corollas but I don't know if that would fit the facelift Corolla.

Here's a link to the G6R PDF file. Even if it's not designed to fit the facelift I'm sure you can make it work :lol:.

John

John, thanks for the links above :thumbsup:

In regards to the facelift TTE kit, the black SR above is wearing one. It consisted of a front splitter and sideskirts (which were sold as TTE items but were just G6R ones) i am lead to believe that the TTE kit was not avalible here as a "factory fit" option when purchasing the car new, more of a dealer fitted option from some select dealers. The car above had the full kit imported from toyota direct so theres no doubts that its genuine. From speaking to a few people on the german forum it seams they had it avalible to them as a option straight from factory unlike we did here. I have been in touch with the guy who owns the black SR above and he gave me the parts numbers that were on the toyota invoices when the kit was fitted in 2005. Unfortunetly they do not correspond to anything on the toyota parts system so im at a dead end trying to find one new :( i will keep scourig the forums world wide to find one though!

Looking at the WRC kit links youve posted up there it looks like the alloys in the photos are different to the MiM ones the car came with in real life when it had this kit fitted - thats a strange one?

Im tempted to fit the TTE front bumper to my facelift as it does look rather agressive on a facelift, but im going to hold out a little longer for a facelift splitter before splashing out on one, as well, the car should idealy keep the facelift bumper. The G6R front lip could be fitted to the facelift bumper but i dont think it would suit the lines very much :( plus im trying to go with oem styling this time around :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links