Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red Corolla T-Sport Stolen Gy55 Lvd

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi all,

The pikeys have hit us again and now they have taken my dads red Corolla T-Sport. It was stolen from the Bromley London area last night (21st/22nd May) and she was towed away.

Look for the plate GY55 LVD

Distinguishing features are a carbon wrapped bonnet, VERY loud back box made of carbon and callipers painted red and black.

Please post this anywhere you can and help us get out car back.

664ae07b.jpg

dc9bfe4e.jpg

87143217.jpg

I will point out that I think we've been targeted, so today every car we have has been fitted with a tracker and immobiliser, these cretins obviously don't get what it is to be human - instead they live on thieving and an ill-earned sense of entitlement.

Please tell anyone you can on other forums ASAP!!!!

Cheers,

KP

Sorry to hear about your loss, hanging is too good for them...

Despite razor wire, CCTV, fences and gates we STILL have to remove all catalytic convertors off all the commercials, otherwise they crawl under the vehicle and just cut them off :angry:

False Alarm, it turns out the Croydon Council decided to tow her, just got a text off me dad telling me this :lol:

The council tow truck dented in the wing causing £300+ of damage and then charged him £255 for the fine anyway. Absolutely disgraceful, classic example of Britain.

The council tow truck dented in the wing causing £300+ of damage and then charged him £255 for the fine anyway. Absolutely disgraceful, classic example of Britain.

Why did he have it illegally parked?............and will you now consider an apology to "the pikeys" that you accused of stealing your dads car?

It is still a good idea to get the trackers fitted if you really believe that you are being "targeted" for theft!.........or are you maybe a little paranoid about this?

Why did he have it illegally parked?............and will you now consider an apology to "the pikeys" that you accused of stealing your dads car?

It is still a good idea to get the trackers fitted if you really believe that you are being "targeted" for theft!.........or are you maybe a little paranoid about this?

In the kindest of words Steve, err NO. The pikeys still nicked my dads GTi and trashed that, which incidentally I am now restoring.

He wasn't strictly parked illegally, and regardless of this, it's a disgrace that they'd damage the car at all anyway! Seriously do you listen to what you say sometimes? Don't come round to me with a wagging finger, it didn't work 3 years ago and it wont work today.

Local Authorities do not normally tow away vehicles unless they are illegally parked!

I agree with you that it is disappointing that they damaged your dads car......maybe he should try to put in a claim to them for the damage?

As regards the "wagging finger"......You posted on this forum wagging a finger at the pikeys and then declared "false alarm"........Transferring your wrath to the Local Authority that towed your dads car away!

You really cannot have it both ways........I merely suggested an apology might be in order.

I see that 3 years has not made you any less fiery!..........That's the spirit!

Regards :)

Steve, please come out from under that rock, because you still don't seem to get that the local authorities along with every other governmental department or system, is trying to shaft you with your pants on. It's all about money and them trying to get something for nothing - that's why they towed the car.

I wag no finger at the pikeys, as I'd much rather send an A Bomb their way in the view of mercy.

And of course I will display my wrath at the authorities that towed the car! I'm not exactly going to give them a damn cookie am I? They towed the car when whether or not it was illegally parked could easily be up for discussion - and don't argue this because you've not a clue of the details, and then they damaged the car. Furthermore, they had the balls to then go and issue the fine anyway!

And me? Lose my fire? Nope. Never. Just don't try to lecture me on issues involving pikeys or local authorities - they're too close to being the same thing, and I am sick and tired of being done over by both.

No apology shall be issued to pikey or legitimate pikey. They're both robbing b*st*rds!

Kynan....The chips on your shoulder are beginning to show!

If your dad believes that his car was not illegally parked then he has a right to appeal against the fine!

You really should read my replies before you go "shooting from the hip"

I repeat that Local Authorities do not "normally" tow cars unless they are illegally parked!.......I agree that I do not have the full details.

As for not loosing your fire........I was paying you a compliment.......Not "lecturing" you!

You never take any notice of what I say to you anyway :(

They are showing because I'm feeling pretty trapped in all directions by the people we've already spoken about. Steve, you have caught me on a bad day and that's unfortunate, however my responses would only have been worded more politely.

I suppose there is no use in furthering this discussion as I don't think we'll quite be able to reach the same page. It happens all too regularly on TOC really and it's bugging me.

They are showing because I'm feeling pretty trapped in all directions by the people we've already spoken about. Steve, you have caught me on a bad day and that's unfortunate, however my responses would only have been worded more politely.

I suppose there is no use in furthering this discussion as I don't think we'll quite be able to reach the same page. It happens all too regularly on TOC really and it's bugging me.

"Nill Ilegetimus Carborundum" Kynan

Tis a good thing that we have different opinions in life........It would be boring if we all agreed all the time!

Good luck with your future career......

What a ridculous end to this thread...

It will be like the "I will give a tenner to the last person to post" thread............never ending :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I once got into an argument with a pikey, and I was bricking it after he threatened to get his dad, his brother, and his uncle to all find me and beat me up.

Imagine my relief when they all turned out to be one person. :)

I really am not sure what to say really; there are sometimes no words to describe just how condescending you are in your posts Steve.

We haven't spoken for months because we live very separate lives even on TOC, and yet you still find the capacity to talk down to me - you'll find that I haven't made a habit of this with you or anyone. You'll also find that I am not alone in this feeling, and that there are very obvious reasons why certain communities have formed to continue what TOC once was before this behaviour became commonplace.

Why is it that when someone is obviously upset, and the majority understand this, that you have to be the one to stand and say they're wrong? What makes you the person so entitled to your opinion that somehow we are all automatically entitled to your opinion as well?

A few things obviously need to be explained here:

Was the car parked illegally?

It is questionable at this time whether or not the car was parked illegally, hence my surprise at the car being towed. The car was not parked on a pavement. It was not parked on yellow lines. It was not parked in the road.

The car was parked on private land that joins onto the path.

Why were pikeys accused?

Only a few months ago my dad 1991 Corolla GTi was stolen by a well known family who then used it to steal fruit machines, cash machines and various other items involved in breaking into local peoples' homes.

The pikeys destroyed the ignition system of the car. They ruined the dash panels. They nicked the parcel shelf. They knackered the boot latch. They ruined the drivers door handle. They ruined the passenger wing mirror. They've also ruined the N/S rear panels of the vehicle.

Not long after that, I placed a tailored car cover over my other Corolla GTi, and this was nicked on the same night.

It is the above reasons that explain my animosity towards pikeys and thieves, and it is also a clear explanation of why I will never be issuing and apology to those who go through life living off others and their possessions, without consent. I will not apologise to those who steal and terrorise and live off others' land for nothing but their own benefit and perpetuation of greed.

Why am I angry with the Croydon Council?

Firstly, they towed my dads car without explanation or making any attempt to contact my dad - he wakes up in the morning without a car and without explanation. He is unable to make it home to Milton Keynes because he now has no car and other possessions.

Secondly, when the council towed the car, they damaged it badly causing hundreds of pounds worth of damage.

Then to make matters worse they had the cheek to still issue a fine to my dad - who now has a damaged car that wasn't strictly parked illegally.

I will not be apologising to the council, as they are another example of a business that is one of the money making schemes that is closest to illegality that is still legal - towing being the particular truth to this. They did this to make money. Nothing more. There was no benefit to anyone other than the council who wanted to use their authority for personal financial gain.

Why is there a "Chip" on KP's shoulder?

Where do I start?

I'm a 17 year old lad who has spent 4 years restoring a 1989 Corolla who has now been confronted with all the wonderful financial woes of owning a car. I am charged £250 a year for "road tax" which doesn't go to improving our roads.

I am quoted ridiculous sums of £20000 and above to be insured on the UK roads - which is a legal requirement if you want to use them. However I couldn't possibly afford such sums of money.

I could however use the rail networks, but they too charge such monumental sums of money that I could not possibly afford to travel using just the rail network.

I now can't drive the car I have put so much effort into, and I won't be able to for years.

Eventually I came to accept this, however not after long people came to me as a society talking at a teenager to say that I didn't pull my weight, we are too dependant on our parents and that we should get a job. The truth is I would love to have a job. I'd love to further my engineering career right now but I can't because this society has worked itself out to go against me and every other teenager out there.

We can't afford insurance or public transport. So we can't then go out to get a job or commute to and from a job.

Furthering the topic of driving - road tax goes down when you buy a smaller, newer, more economical vehicle, as does insurance. However I don't actually have the money for said vehicle.

I can only then believe that the society I live in is built and perpetuated only to serve the rich and their power. Bollocks to anyone else.

And when it came to decision time for me - do naff all like the rest of the people I knew and game for years or do something useful and build a car, I chose to build a car. However one pair of people didn't like this, and the net result was that I ended up with 3 ASBO's for testing the car I head so painstakingly built but cannot drive.

That Steve, is why I have a chip on my shoulder, so do NOT talk down to me as if you have some sagely wisdom and power that my tiny young mind couldn't possibly comprehend. Why not step down from that high horse and join me down here trying to get just one damn foot up on the ladder of life?

The worst bit is that I know I have a very good life and a brilliant standard of living, so I don't even want to imagine what it's like for the others who have to listen to the constant stream off utter shite that gets thrown around every single day.

And after all this you still won't get it Steve, and I'm absolutely fine with that - because everyone else does.

KP

Glad that you got that off your chest Kynan

At no time in this thread have I "Talked down" to you......In fact I have complemented you on the fire in your belly and wished you success in your career

You are an intelligent chap who knows what he wants in life and I can understand your frustrations with "the system" which seems to prevent you from moving forward in the direction that you wish, however we all have to deal with"the system" and make the most out of what life offers us, good or bad

I am not on any "high horse" and have had to work hard at life to get to my mature years.

I once again, wish you success in your life, whichever direction it may take and will add that if I can ever practically help you, I would........Having successfully raised two sons who are nearly old enough to be your father.

Best regards S

KP, unfortunately your posts do come over as something of a rant.

I've no love of travellers myself (in fact I wouldn't dare put my opinion on them in print anywhere), but as this incident clearly had nothing to do with them an apology for false accusation would have been appropriate. If it turns out the Council have falsely accused your Dad of illegal parking you will presumably expect an apology from them.

I don't know who gave you the idea that cars are a 'cheap' form of transport. Most people who even think about the price just take the cost of fuel, but when you add all the other stuff - tax, insurance, servicing, tyres, breakages, etc - taking the bus or train can look quite reasonable, especially if you can get value from a season pass or similar. (Of course that's assuming you live somewhere that still has public transport that goes anywhere useful at times that are useful - if you do, be thankful.) You obviously love your cars, which is fine, but it is an expensive hobby. That's the way it is, and with all the negative pressures on motoring now I doubt it will get any better. Sorry.

Yep you guys are right about the ranting thing, that's just how it is for me and pretty well any other teenager. But I've taken this too far and will leave it.