Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Compressor Silicone Hoses

b17monkey

I'm almost ready to start to dress the compressor .Still waiting for the Blitz sus kit to arrive but all other parts ready. Got new compressor oil from Kluber ,gaskets from toyota watford,and some lovely RED SILICONE radiator hoses from America,also replacing all hoses between compressor and blitz kit for red ones too.. Once fitted i'll post some pics..

I'm almost ready to start to dress the compressor .Still waiting for the Blitz sus kit to arrive but all other parts ready. Got new compressor oil from Kluber ,gaskets from toyota watford,and some lovely RED SILICONE radiator hoses from America,also replacing all hoses between compressor and blitz kit for red ones too.. Once fitted i'll post some pics..

was it the OBX radiator hoses you ordered?

yes .mate , had them on my 95 corolla ,obx manifold obx hoses full stainless system & induction kit ...not as much available for my 2007 cts compressor.

yes .mate , had them on my 95 corolla ,obx manifold obx hoses full stainless system & induction kit ...not as much available for my 2007 cts compressor.

cool i just orderd the blue OBX hoses for my turbo build :)

Hope you ordered Toyota Matrix / vibe hoses if you got the 2zze engine . there Corolla hoses only fit earlier 1zze engines .

Hope you ordered Toyota Matrix / vibe hoses if you got the 2zze engine . there Corolla hoses only fit earlier 1zze engines .

yeah mate i ordered the matrix hoses :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links