Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiper Blades Size ?

Tam Bam Magnet Dougal

i am after aero wipers for my 2000 w plate avensis gs...

asked somebody on the bay and he said 21" & 18" is this bout right as i am thinking 21" is a bit big

any help appreciated guys :P

those are the correct sizes

those are the correct sizes

cool cheers matey ;)

a query or 2..will post them here rather than have more threads going...

headlights i got are them crappy black ones with the lines on the glass...i want the plain glass front ones...what these called ?

can the rubber stoppers on the tailgate (on the rear quarters and sides of tailgate) be bought ?

just thought of another 1....is there an upgrade for washer jets...as in spray kind ?

cheers peeps

i fitted my spray washers jets from my 206 gti..so thats solved that 1 lol

Hi,

Just wondering if the 206 Washer Jets you've fitted are much better than the standard fit? Are they just a straight swap?

Cheers, Richard

i fitted my spray washers jets from my 206 gti..so thats solved that 1 lol

Hi,

Just wondering if the 206 Washer Jets you've fitted are much better than the standard fit? Are they just a straight swap?

Cheers, Richard

nah mate...had to cut the wee lug off them....but double sided tape to stick them down and a cable tie underneath cured that...loads better likes...spray instead of the jet...if your going for them...make sure they are phase 2...spray as opposed to the jet

cheers ;)

anybody any info on the tailgate stoppers/rubbers...this rattle is doin my t*** in likes :ffs:

are headlight bulbs h1 or h7 ?

looks like am gonna have to take out my headlights to fit hid`s..so just wanna make sure i get correct ones

cheers

anybody any info on the tailgate stoppers/rubbers...this rattle is doin my t*** in likes :ffs:

looks like am gonna have to take out my headlights to fit hid`s..so just wanna make sure i get correct ones

cheers

I can't comment on the stoppers, only that I have the same occasional banging from the tailgate when going over bumps!

The headlight bulbs are H7, let me know how you get on with HIDs!

• 2 weeks later...

cheers

I can't comment on the stoppers, only that I have the same occasional banging from the tailgate when going over bumps!

The headlight bulbs are H7, let me know how you get on with HIDs!

had a mate tucked away in the boot yesterday to find my banging lol

sure its coming from bulb holder on the drivers side...rattling...will ram a towel in it laterz when i go back out and see if it cures it

went and picked up a cheap set of headlights yesterday just so i can fit the hid`s then swap over headlights...

weather here has been brutal over past few days..will post back with pics when done ;)

Went To The Stealers Today And Ordered New Tailgate Rubbers...Nearly F****** Died When The Guy Said £36 For Them lol

Will Tackle My H.I.D`s Tomorrow...Weather Permitting

Went To The Stealers Today And Ordered New Tailgate Rubbers...Nearly F****** Died When The Guy Said £36 For Them lol

How are you getting on with the new tailgate rubbers, has it fixed the rattling problem?

How are you getting on with the new tailgate rubbers, has it fixed the rattling problem?

yeah mate problem solved...even though i snapped a bolt puttin f****** rubber on :@

will get it drilled out and get new bolt though

what to do is jam it on 1 rubber at a time..i used a sock n fold it over...maybe 2/3 times...then hit sum bumps see if it solves it...this worked with me...so i knew it was rubbers that were worn...