Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights Misting

Toyotager

Hi All. I'm aware that headlight lens has a tendency with age to haze. However, my o/s lens has some small patches of haze like marks on a few places on the inside of lens. Anyone any ideas on how I can clear without taking lens itself off and trying to reseal with super glue thereafter?

thanks lads

You sure it's on the inside? You can remove headlight haze with Meguiars headlight restoration kit. try that on the outside first?

If it's inside you have to heat the lights in the oven.... not for the faint hearted and you have to be sure you've resealed it properly!

If it's a real issue then you can always pick up a new headlight on eBay for about £45

You sure it's on the inside? You can remove headlight haze with meguiars headlight restoration kit. try that on the outside first?

If it's inside you have to heat the lights in the oven.... not for the faint hearted and you have to be sure you've resealed it properly!

If it's a real issue then you can always pick up a new headlight on ebay for about £45

Hi. thanks for response...Yes the marks are on the inside of the lense....Is there any way to clean?

Not with out what i said being done.

Do you have any warranty left?

I think if you open it up you have risk of getting dust and dirt inside and then condensation if not re-sealed properly. Best bet is to eBay one!