Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Iq In North West

trfcboy

Local Toyota dealer would be first suggestion, especially if you have a warranty.

If your warranty has ran out just service it yourself. Very easy if you have access to axle stands/rachet set and some other basic tools :)

If your car is second hand check with a main dealer to see if the car has a service plan.

The wife took hers in for it's second service last weekend to find out the previous owner had paid for three years servicing, something which wasn't mentioned when we bought it.

Nik

Cheers, it's from dealer, warranty has ran out, so prob just go back to Johnsons Wirral, tho am not too impressed with their customer care

Get some quotes from a number of different garages, not just Toyota dealers, if the warranty has run out.

You might find the Toyota quote very high, depending on the service mileage.

I have an excellent local family concern that I would use if I had no warranty and service plan.

They are totally trustworthy and charge about 60% less than my local MrT, who does nothing but basically change the oil and oil filter (and wash the car).

Although I have a service plan with Toyota I still take the brakes apart once a year and clean and grease where required because Mr T doesn't, and should (IMO).

John

Just because you are still in warrenty doesn't mean you have to stick to a main dealer for servicing, as long as the local garage uses Toyota parts and does the job in accordance to Toyota specification.

Yes, that is well known but for me while warranty is in force I take out a service plan and let the dealer get on with it, which means if any service bulletins have arrived relevant to the car, or I mention something I'm not happy about they will probably be aware of the problem and be able to fix it quickly.

You also get a nice shiny Toyota service stamp in the book.

However I doubt if I would get MrT to do it if I had to pay for each service individually, without the service plan. Far too much money in one lump for me.I suppose I could save a bit each month to pay for it, but I would always spend it on something else.

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links