Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Passenger Door Light Switch

rajivrattna

I bought two sorts of door light switches from Conrad, a pair for the rear doors and they fit allright but the one for the passernger front door switch does not fit. The hole for the screw is placed too close to the switch. I have checked at least 4 different after market switches in Sweden and they all have screw hole that is placed 15mm from the switch while the toyotas original is placed 20mm from the switch. Where has every body else bought their front passenger door switch?

I got mine from the dealer. Cost less than £10 including the securing screw.

Thank you all for your reply. Just ordered from the dealer but forgot to mention the screw. Hope he has ordered the screw too. It costs about 10 Euro here in Sweden.

Thank you all for your reply. Just ordered from the dealer but forgot to mention the screw. Hope he has ordered the screw too. It costs about 10 Euro here in Sweden as well.

Well the screw apparentaly does not come with the switch. It has to be ordered separately, but I managed to beg one from the dealer. Just mounted it, it works fine.

Well the screw apparentaly does not come with the switch. It has to be ordered separately, but I managed to beg one from the dealer. Just mounted it, it works fine.

I got a 7mm screw (stainless) from B&Q - it fits.

Screw does not come with the switch....license....printing money....

Silly question here; is it loomed for both doors to have switches on or do I need some wiring as well?

you need to buy about 2,5 metre of wire and connect it to the original switch from the driver's door to the new switch mounted on other three doors.

How do you route the new wire?

Under the carpet?

behind the sidepanel, under the rubber door seal, behind the rear seat (under the carpet) to the opposite side.