Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When Will The Gt86 Actually Arrive In Uk?

speedymurr

Toyota GB made a big play last weekend about the supposedly first GT86 arriving in the UK by driving 24hrs from Spain to England somewhere. However they don't appear to be following that one car with any more. Toyota are still officially saying today cars will be in showrooms from "end of June".

Has anyone heard unofficially otherwise. ie does anyone know when actual models will be available to see?

• 2 weeks later...

Still no news from Toyota UK on the GT86 arriving in the UK! :disgust::blowup:

1st of July i heard was the date the first customer was going to take delivery...

Trouble is, 1st of July is only three weeks away now, and Toyota UK are keeping ominously quiet about actual deliveries. No-one in Toyota will actually confirm a date.

I wish they would hurry up and bring it out, as the sooner they do that the sooner they can introduce the drop top and forced induction models!

Toyota GB said today (13/6/2012) cars would be in UK in 10 days, and dealers were to be contacted for more info. But after contacting some dealers, they have no info to give - apart from "hope to get cars soon".

WHY are Toyota being so obstructive with the delivery info, in not giving out anything concrete and diflecting the enquiry to dealers who are just as much in the dark about deliveries.

Come on Toyota, we are your customers here, gives us some customer support!

I passed a transporter full of GT86s on the M25 on the 7th June. Wasn't too far away from Redhill so maybe on the way to HQ?

there is 3 new gt86 in kellys toyota, letterkenny, co donegal, ireland since thur 14/june.. kellys had launch nite on thur nite for them..

We are expecting our GT86 Demo on the 28th June. We'll be getting that on the road ASAP, that's for sure. Ireland may have a earlier launch than us, as they are a different devision of Toyota. If not, then they may have broken a few rules from Mr Toyota :)

28th of June is when they show them at Goodwood Festivel of Speed.

28th of June is when they show them at Goodwood Festivel of Speed.

Yep, and when we get our showroom and demo models too. Toyota have started making more models too now, to give better allocation for specific transmissions, colours, etc, etc, etc.

Several dealers are sending their salesmen up to Donnington Park circuit middle of this week to let them get a few laps in the GT 86 and possibly the Yaris Hybrid

Careful.......Don't bend them! ;)

Get my drive at Goodwood to Yay!! :D

Several dealers are sending their salesmen up to Donnington Park circuit middle of this week to let them get a few laps in the GT 86 and possibly the Yaris Hybrid

Careful.......Don't bend them! ;)

Our first Sales Person has got back this morning, they give you a dongol with a video of couple of your laps round the track. I will try and get them off of him and post it on here.

i took one out monday around donny got sum pics and vids but dont know how to load them up

Images are easy enough, just load them through the post editor by clicking on the picture icon. as for videos, its probably easier to load them onto, say Youtube and post the link.

Arriving in the UK? Yes they are!

It's a pity that although the launch date is only a few days away now, actual deliveries of the earliest models aren't going to go to those customers until mainly August or September. I've even heard of customers placing orders now and having to wait until towards the end of the year.

Odd question that's probably quite far down most people's list but what PCD do they have?

Odd question that's probably quite far down most people's list but what PCD do they have?

I was informed on the Toyota stand at Goodwood Festival of Speed that the wheels were the same as the Prius alloys

Must say I was impressed with the GT86 as they had a lot of them on display on their stand

5x100 PCD, same as the Celica/Impreza

So they''ve arrived around various UK dealers. The question is why are most customers having to wait until Aug or Sept until actual delivery.

All well past the launch date this weekend!