Sign in to follow this  
PRB08

Sollving Problems

Hy, i got a 97 singel cab 2.8 disel Hilux. Witch i use only for privet. Any way, i was on my way to the tip wen sudenlie a loud warnig noise went off. Allsow the transmission warning ligth came on. Now i cant torn the noise of. ( i had to drive home with this enoing noise for 30 minets)! All the fluids are ok, so Oil may be a littel to much in it.

Can any one helpe me to turn of this sound?

Go to Mr T and get it fixed

Hy, i got a 97 singel cab 2.8 disel Hilux. Witch i use only for privet. Any way, i was on my way to the tip wen sudenlie a loud warnig noise went off. Allsow the transmission warning ligth came on. Now i cant torn the noise of. ( i had to drive home with this enoing noise for 30 minets)! All the fluids are ok, so oil may be a littel to much in it.

Jedi, is that you???

Hy, i got a 97 singel cab 2.8 disel Hilux. Witch i use only for privet. Any way, i was on my way to the tip wen sudenlie a loud warnig noise went off. Allsow the transmission warning ligth came on. Now i cant torn the noise of. ( i had to drive home with this enoing noise for 30 minets)! All the fluids are ok, so oil may be a littel to much in it.

Jedi, is that you???

Same spelling ability :)

Moved to HiLux forum