Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice On Rav4

Sophstewart

Hi - I'm thinking of buying a 2003 diesel Rav4 (for £4,500) and I need some advice. It seems like a really nice car but it has done 98,400 miles. I have never owned a car like this before and have no idea what the costs might be. Does anyone know, if it has been well maintained, if such high mileage would mean it will begin to need expensive part repairs/tyre repairs or if in general Rav4s can continue to be reliable for some time longer? I am not looking for a short term car - I need one that will last me five years and won't be too expensive to maintain. Sorry if this sounds obvious to everyone - it's just that my previous car was a very reliable, cheap to run Micra and I'm moving out of my financial and mechanical comfort zone a bit here!

I'd really appreciate it if anyone had any advice.

Hi Sophie and welcome to the boards. We have a really good RAV4 community, I'm sure someone will be able to offer you some solid advice. There's also dedicated RAV4 Club, I'd suggest taking a look at a few choice threads in there just to expand your knowledge a little.

Hello and welcome in to the TOC Sophie :)

Hello Sophie and welcome to the TOC

Well It's all your choice in there, Rav4 is also a great car, Welcome Aboard!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links