Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Just Sign In New To An Owners Club And Toyota Need Help With My Car

ctilley1984 celica vvti

hi every1 ive had my celica vvti for about 6months and love it and just started making it to how i want it bit of a project car however ive hit a brick wall with it as im sure alot of you now they seem to drink oil like i drink pints and i forgot to top it up hense when i hit 120mph on a bend it started to sound like a 100 mice running around with steel top cap boots on so ive killed my engine. What i need to know is ive found a 1.8vvti engine in an avensis would this fit as a replacement please help some1 as i need to get my project started again

thanks chris

Moved to Celica Forum

Hope that you are saving your 120mph for the race track!

still not found an engine as every1 willing to supply me 1 thinks they are made of solid gold with the prices any ideas of a cheap place to get an engine for it so i can get back on track with my project also im after supercharging it at somepoint do you have to contact trd for the supply

thanks

still not found an engine as every1 willing to supply me 1 thinks they are made of solid gold with the prices any ideas of a cheap place to get an engine for it so i can get back on track with my project also im after supercharging it at somepoint do you have to contact trd for the supply thanks

They are normally not too difficult to find. Best advice is to go on Celica Club for 2 reasons:

1) 140's & 190's are regularly broken on the site - speak to Ams or Nix.

2) If you want to supercharge, you need to speak to Se7en Motorsports - oh plus you'll need a good £4-5k handy for all the work.

The reason for the high cost is:

Prepping the car for the extra power - lowering, tyres, brakes - all are needed.

Supercharger kit

Tune

Extra Insurance

Supercharging is great fun, but it's not cheep to do & the car isn't cheap to run afterwards.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links