Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Dash Warning Light And Beep! (1.4D4D Mmt)

yashar

Hi every body

recently the new warning light and beep showing on dash ( see attached picture ) when driving so i has to stop and turn the engine off for a while then start again and drive, I wonder if anybody knows what it is and why coming up?

thanks

post-105868-0-66376800-1338414638_thumb.

Hi every body

recently the new warning light and beep showing on dash ( see attached picture ) when driving so i has to stop and turn the engine off for a while then start again and drive, I wonder if anybody knows what it is and why coming up?

thanks

As Martin says according to handbook this is a warning for overheating clutch.multi mode g/box only.

See page 331 of handbook.

thanks, Yes you are right it happens when my wife practicing revrse on the corner for driving test "" SOLVED""

B) B)

What, you let your wife drive your car, no no no no! Get her one of her own that she can trash...my wife rides in my car but goes no where near the keys. Lol.

What, you let your wife drive your car, no no no no! Get her one of her own that she can trash...my wife rides in my car but goes no where near the keys. Lol.

What slur on lady drivers. My beloved is a superb driver, that whats she keeps on telling

me.

She regards speed limits as a challenge, never had an accident , caused hundreds.