Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Says Hi

ravjon

Hello!

Long time Toyota owner....

1st car (and my first ever brand new car) was a 1989 Celica. Then a Celica 4x4, Landcruiser II swb, RAV 4 (mk 1), and more recently a 2003 4Runner Ltd in the US, a Highlander and right up to date - another Rav 4.3 XT5 (and I still have the old one).

Stumbled on this board looking for info on hooking up reversing camera, but obviously loads of other good stuff here.

Looking forward to getting to know my new Rav and this board.

Jon.

Hello Jon, welcome in to the TOC :)

Hi Paul.

There's a lot of posts on here. Since you are obviously an avid poster, can you tell me anything about the quality of info generally? Are there real experts who really do stuff and know what they are talking about, or is is more discussion, conjecture and wishful thinking?!

Welcome to the club Jon.

Plenty of quality help and advice on the RAV4 forum,as indeed on the other forums too.

Hello Jon and welcome to you.

If you have not found what you seek,look at maintanance/improvements on the RAV sectiion and you will find a post by a member called Hoovie who has given a very good guide on this.

Del

What Toyota model do you have?Welcome most in this forum, Glad to have you here.

I found Hoovie's post.

Thanks for the welcomes.

You're really loving Toyota cars. That is so great.You really have a lot of Toyota models.