Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Corolla G6 Neons Pics!

Asif

hi all, just thought id post some pics of what ive down so far, just got my holidays from college so i been working on ma rolla, i fitted some lite glow 7 colour led neons set undercar, looks proper good, u can change colour patterns etc, have a luk at pics below, also i have almost finished my boot instal ive put 1 of them pics up aswell, also got 7 colour changing WASHER jets and blue led side lights!!!

fell free to add your replys!!!!

IM SO HAPPY I PAST MY TEST ON SATERDAY ASWELL!!!! NOT BAD AS IM ONLY 17!!!

Neons in white

corolla_noens_white.jpg

Neons in yellow

corolla_neosn_yellow.jpg

Neons in Red

corolla_neons_red.jpg

Neons in purple

corolla_neons_purple.jpg

Neons in green

corolla_neons_green.jpg

Neons in blue

corolla_neons_blue.jpg

Neons in aqua

corolla_neons_aqua_blue.jpg

Neons in boot install

corolla_boot_neon_rings.jpg

im sorry but led washer jets are just wrong.....thats the first step to ruining a perfectly goooood corolla.....congratulations!! :eek::crybaby:

Man i'm 18, was 18 yesterday 8th april 04 :D , i passed my test when i was 17 too, i have the same model rolla as you except in silver and is a salloon, but how the hell can you afford all that stuff? Ok, i got a new headunit, sub and a few bits en bobs like the same head lamps as you, gear knob and gaitor and sunstrip. How much did the neons sting you?

The thing is I couldnt be bothered doing up my rolla any further because 1. i'm heading to uni in london = no car, second i'd rather wait a couple more years (make that 6 years lol) and spend my money on a car like a supra.... for now, my rolla brings me from A to B with no bother! :thumbsup:

Firebreather ive had this view of my rolla since i was at school, i been working since the age of 16 and i work at a credit card company, im on a very good wage £11 ph, ive been saving all my money to do my project, ant even started yet, i mean turbos goin in next year etc, im off 2 uni aswell in sept, im goin to buckinghamshire chiltrens, so i wana have ma baby lookin good for uni, anyway bout the neons, i got them imported from america along with my tweeters which are 300 watt each and ive got 6 in rola, neons cost about £190 inc shipping which was very cheap as they ant out here and if they are they like over £350 or sumat, il be bringing my rolla to JAE so chekc it out there!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...