Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Badgers E11

Steve Badger Smith

Hello all i have just joined and only owned the car a few days. I have loads of questions for you, but first here is my car.

DSC_0185.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Badger Smith

• Steven252

• PaulinhoT

• anagantios

Welcome to TOC :)

Lovely looking corolla E11, with the best kit and colour too ;)

Another E11! And a cracking example it looks too! Welcome aboard Sir :-)

Nice E11 mate, hope you enjoy it.

Car looks great! I think Paul is biased when it comes to colour ;).

:D I love it so far. There are some things i need to fix and the paint has gone really pink, hopefuly a proper polish will get it red again. I will take some more pics and write up the spec of it tomorrow.

Welcome dude! Very nice E11!

If it ever stops raining i can take some pics :)

According to the eBay ad it has had the following work done.

TRD brakes, plain front discs and the rear are drilled.

Longlife stainless exhaust.

16" OZ alloy wheels.

Chrome strut brace.

Upgraded Speakers.

Rear Lexus lights.

Leather interior.

Full TRD bodykit.

I don't know if all of that is true, there was a couple other things which were lied about. Please correct me on any of those bits.

The paint has gone really pink, i'm hoping i can polish it back to red again. All i have done so far is wash and clay it.

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0301-1.jpg

Spoiler

DSC_0302.jpg

Wheels and rear caliper

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308-1.jpg

Front caliper

DSC_0311.jpg

Pretty standard under the bonnet

DSC_0326.jpg

Interior

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

It is lowered but i don't know by how much, just springs i think. I don't know what brand they are. It handles very well. :D

It does look nice, seems someone has spent some time on the car doing lots of little jobs.

The wheels are actually MiMs, magnesium alloy light weight wheels ( http://www.mim-tm.com/ ) and they were made in the style of Sparcos.

The front bumper looks like a T.T.E (Toyota Team Europe) one, you can tell by looking on the right lower side in the wheel arch well, there will be a number and logo there. This also applies for the rear spoiler, if you look under the right side (below the T.T.E gel pack) it should have a logo and number there.

As for the "pink", although my car looks really good in photos, it does have a few pink bits, mainly the plastic, having said that the bonnet is a slightly different shade of red, !Removed! sun lol..

Over all though it looks like a really nice car.

Thank you for that. Is the rear bumper the standard one? Its badly cracked and i want to replace it.

Any idea on the brake calipers? Are they just painted originals?

Hi steve

You dont look old enough to drive it whats your secret (no heels on your shoes )

Saw this for sale, good base car for the money.

TTE front & rear spoiler, calipers painted and stickered, Oz alloys?, could be MiM's as Paul says only way to tell is take one off, makers name will be on inside as part of the casting.

PM Steven 252 for Proper rear lights, He knows of a G6R being broken and lights were for sale on e-bay, may also have good rear bumper, but black, also alloy bonnet on G6R.

Kev.

Car looks great! I think Paul is biased when it comes to colour ;).

Could be lol ;)

Thanks guys, i checked the spoiler and bumper and they are both genuine TTE :D

I'm gonna get it through the MOT before i do anything else, i will check the wheels while i change all the anti roll bar links. Hopefully they will be here for the weekend and i can book it for the MOT next week.

I part exchanged my Saxo VTR for it and am really happy, its so much more car.

I looked at this car on gumtree.

The body kit is a TTE one (front bumper, spoiler and lower grill)

The alloys are MIM TTE 16" alloys (came with the TTE kit) not oz as the sticker suggests

Its on TTE 25mm lowering springs if its lowered (really rare) Again came with the TTE kit

Back bumper is the same on any corolla 3dr.

The interiour is a custom job, not oem but is VERY nice ;) you seem to have a single g6r red seat belt in the middle of the back bench. Do you have the rest of the red belts as there realy rare and sought after?

Brakes are standard corolla items - same as mine discs front and rear, not TRD items as they came on the levin (front only) and these were superstrut suspension so are not a "bolt on job", plus they are bigger.

Hope this gives you an insight to the car :) its a lovely corolla that just needs a good machine polish to return the bright red paint :thumbsup:

nice car mate... but can i ask, is the lower grill a lookalike with stickers ?

Yes they are just stickers.

I looked at this car on gumtree.

The body kit is a TTE one (front bumper, spoiler and lower grill)

The alloys are MIM TTE 16" alloys (came with the TTE kit) not oz as the sticker suggests

Its on TTE 25mm lowering springs if its lowered (really rare) Again came with the TTE kit

Back bumper is the same on any corolla 3dr.

The interiour is a custom job, not oem but is VERY nice ;) you seem to have a single g6r red seat belt in the middle of the back bench. Do you have the rest of the red belts as there realy rare and sought after?

Brakes are standard corolla items - same as mine discs front and rear, not TRD items as they came on the levin (front only) and these were superstrut suspension so are not a "bolt on job", plus they are bigger.

Hope this gives you an insight to the car :) its a lovely corolla that just needs a good machine polish to return the bright red paint :thumbsup:

Thank you. How do you know they are TTE springs?

There is just the one red belt, i did wonder why one was different, it would be nice to get a full set.

I'm glad about the brakes, the pads will be cheaper :D They are very good as they are.