Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Badgers E11

Steve Badger Smith

Ah right, that wouldn't surprise me. From the cat back is stainless so i don't want to change that. I have got it fitted now but it's still not right. It will do to get it mot'd, i will sort it out properly at a later date. There is a custom exhaust place in town and i'm sure they will be able to put it right properly.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Badger Smith

• Steven252

• PaulinhoT

• anagantios

Passed the mot! :D They said the emissions are still high but they got it to pass, just.

Top stuff :D

Keeps the mot man away for another year at least :)

I can get on with tidying it up now. Won't be doing much for a month or two, need to get some more money together.

I can get on with tidying it up now. Won't be doing much for a month or two, need to get some more money together.

I know that felling!!!!

Looking forward to more progress on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the car out for a proper drive yesterday, was the first time i've had a chance to really go for it with the car running properly. I love it, its the best handling car i've had, so much grip! It could do with more power but on the twisty country roads near me it was great fun.

looking good mate :) as for engine conversions i would say go for a 4age engine either silvertop or blacktop 20v both are throttle bodied standard and both come with LSD gearbox's not to mention the 4age fits right in the only real work is the wiring but if you ever get to it i got loads of wiring diagrams, ecu pin out diagrams :) ill update my engine conversion page in a few days if i get the time :) moving at the moment so alot of work moving 2 cars around!

Luke

Yea i think the 4AGE is the one to go for, i will probably get a complete donor car so i can sell whats left and make it basically free. I just need the money and right donor to come up :)

Loving your E11 mate! Great colour too ;) I've had my g6 for a few months now an loving it more an more.

Have been looking at the 4age conversion too, but moving next month so need the £££

• 2 weeks later...

:( A deer jumped out of a bush and into the side of my car on the way home from fishing today :(

Scrape on the passenger side wing, destroyed the wing mirror and smashed in the door.

Does anyone know if the mirrors from the facelift car are the same as mine?

That's annoying as heck when it happens, can feel for you on that one.

Yea, nothing i can do about it just the wrong place at the wrong time. Not point going through the insurance as they would just write it off. I'm not sure if i will get the wing and the door done as they would never be able to match the paint. One side of my car is almost pink and the other red.

So does anyone know if the mirrors are the same as the facelift cars? Or can someone take a pic of theirs for me so i can compare them?

Thank you :)

Still trying to find a red wing mirror, i'm sure one will turn up. I've been pricing up getting the damage repaired and the whole car resprayed, its not alot of money really if i do some of the prep. Just trying to decide if i want to do it and keep the car long term. I love it but something bigger and more softly sprung would be more useful, i have to keep nicking my wifes Laguna estate when my back is giving me grief and the Corolla is not the best thing for part of her job ferrying old ladies about.

You know that if it goes, and is replaced with something bigger and more softly sprung, you will end up kicking yourself later down the line.

These are vastly underated cars, and becoming less of a common sight.

Really hope you sort it and keep hold of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still not sure what i should do, its started running rough again and its rubbish on fuel which isn't helping.

I'm wondering what all the parts are worth if i break the car? I cant see the car is worth much as it is with the damage on it and its mostly pink.

TTE front bumper

TTE spoiler

TTE springs

16" MiM alloys

Leather interior

Stainless cat back exhaust

Strut brace

Rear axle from a facelift car with drilled discs

Toyota CD changer

If you were to break id take the interior, front bumper and wheels off you.

Such a shame though :(

It is a shame to lose another Corolla but its too much work and money to get it looking right and more than i can afford to spend on it and as i said its running crap again and i don't know why. I'd rather break it and the decent parts on there go to enthusiasts than me sell the car as a whole for not alot of money and it just getting scrapped one day.

What could you offer for the parts you want? PM me if you like.

If i could just store it and get another car i would but i'd need the cash to get something else, a boring diesel estate is more use to me :(

It owes me about 1200 quid, breaking it is the only way i could get most of it back

Right, i have decided. I will list it on eBay for breaking and see what offers i get. If i don't get much interest i will keep it. I've been offered a cheap diesel car from a mate so will run that for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i changed my mind (again!), I've still got it. It will be going on Piston heads soon. It would be a shame to break it up but i will if it doesn't sell. Its just too stiff and uncomfortable for me. Real shame as i've always wanted a car like it.

• 7 months later...

Well i ended up selling it to a mate and missed it everytime i saw it about.

So today i bought it back :)

Noticed you had problems with fuel consumption and stalling, same happened to me (although mine is a 1.6 corolla gls, not the g6r) and my problem was the water temp sensor had failed causing the car to cut out and my fuel consumption to go through the floor... if it's still got the problem after you've brought it back, try changing that part, i know mine is located to the back of the spark plugs and a few inches down (i'm on the 4AFE engine), may be the same on yours with only a year's difference in age :)